Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
gofigure wrote:
There is no clear and dispassionate thinking going on anywhere in the good ole US of A except for Mr Mueller's office. Hyperbole abounds in both realms - fake news and real news.

Also, Jason whoever does not hold a candle to you in the hierarchy of hacks.

Except for one minor detail. The entire 'mueller investigation" is based on a lie originating from the DNC, fusion gps, and biased, crooked FBI employees......not fake news. Two years have gone by and NOTHING on Trump. Don't hold your breath.

Wrong. There were two main origins of the Mueller Investigation. The first was Papadopoulos mentioning to Alex Downer in May 2016 that the Russians had dirt on Hilary Clinton. The FBI suspected the Russians had hacked Clinton’s servers, and when that was known by the Australians, they shared details of the Papadopoulos-Downer conversation. That triggered a bigger investigation by the FBI.....wrong. The second was Trump’s firing of Comey.That triggered the appointment of Mueller.

Actually not wrong. Sounds like you are repeating the New York Times version of the timeline. The actual investigation regarding the 'Trump collusion" did not start until late July after Steele briefed the FBI on the phony dossier followed by the July 22nd WikiLeaks release of Hillary emails. Trump fired Comey on May 9th. Feel free to read up on it......besides the anti-Trump NYT version.
Last edited by: gphin305: Jan 19, 19 17:19
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
gofigure wrote:
There is no clear and dispassionate thinking going on anywhere in the good ole US of A except for Mr Mueller's office. Hyperbole abounds in both realms - fake news and real news.

Except for one minor detail. The entire 'mueller investigation" is based on a lie originating from the DNC, fusion gps, and biased, crooked FBI employees......not fake news. Two years have gone by and NOTHING on Trump. Don't hold your breath.

Wrong. There were two main origins of the Mueller Investigation. The first was Papadopoulos mentioning to Alex Downer in May 2016 that the Russians had dirt on Hilary Clinton. The FBI suspected the Russians had hacked Clinton’s servers, and when that was known by the Australians, they shared details of the Papadopoulos-Downer conversation. That triggered a bigger investigation by the FBI.....wrong. The second was Trump’s firing of Comey.That triggered the appointment of Mueller.

Actually not wrong. Sounds like you are repeating the New York Times version of the timeline. The actual investigation regarding the 'Trump collusion" did not start until late July after Steele briefed the FBI on the phony dossier followed by the July 22nd WikiLeaks release of Hillary emails. Trump fired Comey on May 9th. Feel free to read up on it......besides the anti-Trump NYT version.

July was when the formal counter-intelligence investigation of the Trump Campaign began, but there was already already an investigation going on into Russian interference before the Steele briefing.

And by the way, much of what Steele gave them has turned out to have merit, from what we know, and possibly much more that Mueller knows. Steele was a trusted source for the FBI after doing good work for them in the FIFA investigation.

We should be grateful that he saw the seriousness of the situation and felt he should brief the FBI. If you think Manafort meeting with Kilimnik and passing him campaign polling data is “nothing” then I guess you could be right when you say Mueller has nothing. I trust if you’re wrong you’ll come back here and eat humble pie.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
gofigure wrote:

July was when the formal counter-intelligence investigation of the Trump Campaign began, but there was already already an investigation going on into Russian interference before the Steele briefing.

And by the way, much of what Steele gave them has turned out to have merit, .......NOT. from what we know, and possibly much more that Mueller knows. Steele was a trusted source for the FBI after doing good work for them in the FIFA investigation.

We should be grateful that he saw the seriousness of the situation and felt he should brief the FBI. If you think Manafort meeting with Kilimnik and passing him campaign polling data is “nothing” then I guess you could be right when you say Mueller has nothing. I trust if you’re wrong you’ll come back here and eat humble pie.

You can't be serious.....I assume you forgot to put this above statement in pink? I think you have maybe missed something regarding this issue. Steele was paid by Hillary and the DNC to find dirt on Trump.....that's fact. Steele supplied a "dossier" disparaging Trump. Over the past couple of days testimony from Bruce Ohr has finally been made public that supports what Trump has been saying all along. Bruce Ohr warned the FBI and the Justice Dept that Steele......and I quote...."Steele was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected". But the (anti Trump FBI) took it to a FISA court anyway and never told the FISA court the source and bias of this report.
Bottomline......again......two years and nothing on DJT. So please tell me which is it.....is it there is NOTHING on DJT......or is it Mueller and his team of Hillary supporting lawyers are so incompetent.....to find the something on DJT after two years of searching. Which is it?
Last edited by: gphin305: Jan 19, 19 19:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
Bruce Ohr warned the FBI and the Justice Dept that Steele......and I quote...."Steele was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected". But the (anti Trump FBI) took it to a FISA court anyway and never told the FISA court the source and bias of this report.

So if you found out that the person running for president was compromised by the Russia government, would you want that person to be elected? Isn't the sensible thing to NOT want them to be elected? Wouldn't it be suspicious if Steele was like, "Hey trump is compromised by Russia, but you know what ever."

Also, the FISA court was told of the political origins of the report. But you probably did not read that, because it was not posted on some right wing fever dream blog.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [PrinceMax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PrinceMax wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Isn't washington examiner the Islamophobic that just published the fake prayer rug story recently?

Yes but that won't stop the Trump supporters. They constantly throw around the fake news mantra whenever a story comes out in the NYT or on CNN but are perfectly okay with believing and spreading any news in the Examiner. Go figure.

Says the guy who thinks Buzzfeed is a legitimate news source.

Didn't you vote for a guy who thinks the National Inquirer is a legitimate news source?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
Bruce Ohr warned the FBI and the Justice Dept that Steele......and I quote...."Steele was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected". But the (anti Trump FBI) took it to a FISA court anyway and never told the FISA court the source and bias of this report.

So if you found out that the person running for president was compromised by the Russia government, would you want that person to be elected? Isn't the sensible thing to NOT want them to be elected? Wouldn't it be suspicious if Steele was like, "Hey trump is compromised by Russia, but you know what ever."

Also, the FISA court was told of the political origins of the report. But you probably did not read that, because it was not posted on some right wing fever dream blog.[/quote

They were told it was politically motivated....but not the detail that the originator of the report was a DJT hater. A small detail. Theres that word again.....if. Doesn't change anything. I'll ask again......is there nothing on DJT.....or is Muellers team incompetent?
Last edited by: gphin305: Jan 19, 19 20:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Steele became concerned Trump should not become president when he learned what he did in his field work. We'll see how history judges Trump as to whether Steele's concerns were warranted.

How do you know .Mueller has nothing on Trump? Are you privy to what he knows, or just spouting shit?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Steele became concerned Trump should not become president when he learned what he did in his field work. We'll see how history judges Trump as to whether Steele's concerns were warranted.

How do you know .Mueller has nothing on Trump? Are you privy to what he knows, or just spouting shit?

If he had something on Trump, why would he be sitting on it.....after all this time.....and allow DJT to continue to have the satisfaction saying this is nothing but a witch hunt? BTW, can you be a little more specific on what you refer to as "spouting shit"? I think I've tried to stay with facts and not just opinions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

If he had something on Trump, why would he be sitting on it.....after all this time.....and allow DJT to continue to have the satisfaction saying this is nothing but a witch hunt? BTW, can you be a little more specific on what you refer to as "spouting shit"? I think I've tried to stay with facts and not just opinions.

By all accounts, Mueller's investigation has yielded much. Dozens of indictments and 8 guilty pleas or convictions. He has also worked very quickly, compared to past similar special counsel investigations. He might even have finished by now if people from Trump's orbit didn't keep lying or resisting testifying (why do you think they do that?).
Also, with these kinds of investigations, you work your way up to the top. Mueller hasn't yet got to Roger Stone. He will, and Trump will follow.

Spouting shit
V. To talk out of your arse, pretending you know details of Mueller's investigation that have not been made public.

Specific enough?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

By all accounts, Mueller's investigation has yielded much. Dozens of indictments and 8 guilty pleas or convictions. He has also worked very quickly, compared to past similar special counsel investigations. He might even have finished by now if people from Trump's orbit didn't keep lying or resisting testifying (why do you think they do that?).
Also, with these kinds of investigations, you work your way up to the top. Mueller hasn't yet got to Roger Stone. He will, and Trump will follow.

Spouting shit
V. To talk out of your arse, pretending you know details of Mueller's investigation that have not been made public.

Specific enough?
Not really......what details are you referring to......exactly? Actually, don't bother. You are starting to sound a little too desperate to try and get across your point. Comments by everyone up to yours have been opinions and facts and fun debating. You are starting to cross the line.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [PrinceMax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Isn't washington examiner the Islamophobic that just published the fake prayer rug story recently?

Yes but that won't stop the Trump supporters. They constantly throw around the fake news mantra whenever a story comes out in the NYT or on CNN but are perfectly okay with believing and spreading any news in the Examiner. Go figure.

Says the guy who thinks Buzzfeed is a legitimate news source.

*sigh*
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Again, corrupt, lying, conman are strong words.....but look at the accomplishments instead of personal behavior "off the field".

Lying isn't a strong word to use against Trump, he lies every single day and those can be proven.

If you read history, you'll realize that most dictators have accomplished a lot for their countries. In the Philippines, Marcos accomplished a lot in terms of infrastructure, improving the lives of the poor etc., so he accomplished a lot. He also stole $10B from the people. If there is one common element in all corrupt people it is that you can be corrupt and morally bankrupt but still have a lot of accomplishments. It's not an either/or.

All politicians lie especially presidents. Maybe Washington didn't because if the cherry tree fiasco. Stop acting like Trump lying is a new thing, Obama did it, Bush, Clinton (under oath) et al.

You're taking my response out of context and I never said Trump is the only President who lies.

I was responding to "again, corrupt, lying, conman are strong words...but look at the accomplishments instead of personal behaviour off the field."

It's typical Trump supporter "what about ism" where everything Trump does or says is justified as long as the economy is doing well or he appoints a Conservative to the Supreme Court (when every single Republican in the country would have also appointed a Conservative). My point is that some people put. a lot of importance on personal character and how a President conducts his life. Trump supporters and a good majority of Republicans used to believe that but don't any longer and are more than happy to overlook character. I'm also saying that history is full of men who "accomplish" things but are also enrich themselves and are morally bankrupt.

I think one of the main responsibilities of any President or Prime Minister is to represent the values of the people. A self absorbed, petty, lying vindictive and morally bankrupt man as President does not make up for the fact that the economy is doing well. That doesn't mean I'm comparing him to Obama or Clinton or Lincoln, this is about Trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Spouting shit

Specific enough?
Not really......what details are you referring to......exactly? Actually, don't bother. You are starting to sound a little too desperate to try and get across your point. Comments by everyone up to yours have been opinions and facts and fun debating. You are starting to cross the line.

You can pretend to be this dumb, but I don’t buy it.

The “details” you seem to know about are that you say Mueller has nothing on Trump. How do you know this? Or are you now admitting that’s just an opinion of a hack on the internet? Maybe next time, say, “I think/hope Mueller has nothing on Trump,” instead of stating it as a fact.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
gofigure wrote:

My reaction to this whole "Ahhhh! Trump colluded with the Russians!" thing is: Wake me when Mike Pence is president.

Sure, colluding with the Russians seems exactly like the sort of thing von Drumpf could do. Sorry, but I just don't trust the guy. I didn't trust Hillary Clinton or any of the fucktards associated with her, either, but she's not preezy of the united steezy right now, so...

At any rate, do Trump's somewhat malleable ethics, vis-a-vis any attraction he might have to Russians and their oligarchy, alone PROVE he did it? No. they do not. And if there's proof he and Vladimir Putin became butt buddies and did it would I be angry at the people who proved it? Of course not. Truth will out, as a certain famous English wordsmith once said. And I'd be glad of it.

(It also used to be that actual journalists once professed that they always went where the truth led them. No longer, in my opinion.)

Unfortunately, the only people I trust less than Trump and his Trumpkins are the people doing the REPORTING on Trump and his administration. The more they put out complete and utter bullshit like that Buzzfeed piece the less seriously I take them, in fact. Because they're proving themselves to be as big a set of liars, fools and knaves as the guy they're reporting on, if you ask me.

Seriously, I'm embarrassed for them (as well as many here in the LR) at this point. Because their sweat-soaked desperation to unquestioningly accept any and every story they fervently believe will hurt that fucker in the White House, whether there's any evidence or not, just makes me tune them, and the entire story, out.

Like I said: Why doesn't everybody wait until that other fucker, Robert Mueller, releases his report before we line up like the Crips and the Bloods and begin popping caps in asses? Because until that report drops, all we have is 10 pounds of shit being crammed into a 5-pound bag.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I find it very strange that Trump and his team keep sending out Guliani to defend him. It shows me that Trump just wants chaos and is purposefully creating it to stay in the headlines.

It strikes me that they are working overtime to divert attention. It's what they are trying to distract attention from that we have to wait and see.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

No wonder the Washington NoForeSkins can't win. Apparently the goal posts keep moving in D.C.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rudy said dealings on Russia tower possibly continued into October November 2016 if I heard him right. That means trump purposely lied to American electorate. How many votes would be impacted?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Rudy said dealings on Russia tower possibly continued into October November 2016 if I heard him right. That means trump purposely lied to American electorate. How many votes would be impacted?

I've been told that the answer is obviously 0.00.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: I Love Crimes, Lie to Congress for Me!!!! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Correct, like the iq of trump supporters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I watched an interview with one of the authors of the Buzzfeed article and one of the Editors and they are insisting their story is solid and they are standing by their reporting. They said they have 2 ironclad witnesses who have both independently assured them the story is accurate and that it will be shown to be true.

With Guliani now essentially saying it could have happened, this isn't over just yet.
Last edited by: Sanuk: Jan 20, 19 17:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Correct, like the iq of trump supporters.

Do you contribute anything to this forum besides insults?
Quote Reply

Prev Next