Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Women for Cohen
Quote | Reply
So Trumps former lawyer got Trump to pay for a twitter account that tweets about how sexy Cohen is.

No matter what side you are on, this is funny shit.

https://www.gq.com/...fake-twitter-account

Quote:
@WomenForCohen, described in its bio as "Women who love and support Michael Cohen. Strong, pit bull, sex symbol, no nonsense, business oriented, and ready to make a difference!"

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Women for Cohen [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No movie studio would buy this screenplay. Too stupid.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the guy's made some interesting choices
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder what his wife thinka of this
Quote Reply
Re: Women for Cohen [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For a gal with a 3.75 GPA at an Ivy (quote below is from article Kiki linked), she doesn't have very good reasoning skills or make a very compelling argument. What does Trump have to do with this? Always falling back on that same tired narrative is boring and lazy. Personally, I think it's a touch weird but I'm merely one opinion

Quote:
There is nothing inappropriate in the picture and those who seek to make it something it is not are merely Trump haters who are using this as an opportunity to stir up drama
Last edited by: velox canis: Jan 17, 19 12:47
Quote Reply
Re: Women for Cohen [velox canis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velox canis wrote:
For a gal with a 3.75 GPA at an Ivy, she doesn't have very good reasoning skills or make a very compelling argument. What does Trump have to do with this? Always falling back on that same tired narrative is boring and lazy. Personally, I think it's a touch weird but I'm merely one opinion

Quote:
There is nothing inappropriate in the picture and those who seek to make it something it is not are merely Trump haters who are using this as an opportunity to stir up drama

I say quoting something entirely unrelated in and entirely different thread is a touch weird. WTF are you talking about?

Quote Reply
Re: Women for Cohen [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Cohen took some blowback for tweeting this photo of his daughter. Link here
Quote Reply
Re: Women for Cohen [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a quote from the linked article. Sorry (not sorry) it's so difficult to quote and reply and generally communicate in this retro-fabulous interface.
Quote Reply
Re: Women for Cohen [velox canis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velox canis wrote:
It's a quote from the linked article. Sorry (not sorry) it's so difficult to quote and reply and generally communicate in this retro-fabulous interface.

Ah, I didn't even see there was a second article linked. :)

He linked a picture from a modeling shoot. But then as I type that I'm thinking about any of my friends promoting a picture of their daughter in their underwear and I can't see it happening. And in fact I think most of them would punch me in the head if I showed that picture of their daughter around the poker game.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As well he should have. That is inappropriate for a father to post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What I learned from Slowtwitch today; "Spank Bank material".

And no, I don't think it's appropriate at all for fathers to offer up their daughters like this.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Last edited by: SallyShortyPnts: Jan 17, 19 20:26
Quote Reply