Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Haha Rudy admitting their was collusion with campaign [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
I can't decide on what to believe about Guliani,

a) He has to constantly clarify his words because he listens to Trump who is lying to him.

b) Trump is sending him conflicting information to keep things in chaos and himself in the news.

c) Guliani just doesn't know what he's doing.

Maybe he's just trying to employ the Trump tactic of spewing so much bullshit that the public no longer holds you accountable for anything you say?

He is trying to establish incompetence, thus getting Trump’s future convictions overturned. Crazy like a fox!

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Haha Rudy admitting their was collusion with campaign [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I can't decide on what to believe about Guliani,

a) He has to constantly clarify his words because he listens to Trump who is lying to him.

b) Trump is sending him conflicting information to keep things in chaos and himself in the news.

c) Guliani just doesn't know what he's doing.

I think it is a combination of Rudy not being told everything and also being very bad at what he is doing.

"I shouldn't have said tapes"
Quote Reply
Re: Haha Rudy admitting their was collusion with campaign [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:
Believe mueller will confiscate more than it cost in F&F

https://thinkprogress.org/...itself-76fdcee15c9b/

Don't bother that's been pointed out before. Arguing with Jim is like arguing with a creationist, no matter how many times you provide a fact that negates an argument, the same argument just keep getting repeated ad nauseam as if the fact doesn't exist.

Remember the dude who was a jet pilot but was a die hard literal bible guy? Handle escapes me right now.
But yes, same type of discussion. Evidence has no impact on these guys.
Quote Reply
Re: Haha Rudy admitting their was collusion with campaign [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Discussing Trump shit follows literally the same path as discussions about whether Lance doped or not.
The fans keep moving the target...little by little some folks change their minds. But a large part never will.
Quote Reply
Re: Haha Rudy admitting their was collusion with campaign [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:
Believe mueller will confiscate more than it cost in F&F

https://thinkprogress.org/...itself-76fdcee15c9b/

Don't bother that's been pointed out before. Arguing with Jim is like arguing with a creationist, no matter how many times you provide a fact that negates an argument, the same argument just keep getting repeated ad nauseam as if the fact doesn't exist.

Remember the dude who was a jet pilot but was a die hard literal bible guy? Handle escapes me right now.
But yes, same type of discussion. Evidence has no impact on these guys.

I think you're talking about Gurudriver. Who probably legitimately had a few screws loose. He had the unique ability by the end of any discussion usually to have pissed off those that agreed with him as much as those that disagreed with him.

Having a discussion with him was the intellectual equivalent of herding cats. He was always 100% certain he was right just no one could follow his thoughts on how he got to that place of certainty. And yes a fact never trumped his convoluted logic that no one else could follow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, him! Don't say his name 3 times though.
Quote Reply

Prev Next