Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

An Entertaining "White Privilege" Faux Pas
Quote | Reply
https://twitter.com/.../1085251959672709122

You can hear the entirety of the interview by clicking through to Sirius XM Patriot's archive. Rather than comment I'll just let the Lavender Room do its thing.
Last edited by: GreenPlease: Jan 15, 19 18:13
Quote Reply
Re: An Entertaining "White Privilege" Faux Pas [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's so articulate though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, he doesn’t “sound black”...

Kind of ruins the effect of the white privilege argument when you just go to it by default because the you think the person is white and regardless of how their life has actually progressed the assumption is that their whiteness has given them a huge advantage.

Paging FindingFreestyle to tell us how racist we are in 5...4...3...2...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Jan 15, 19 18:25
Quote Reply
Re: An Entertaining "White Privilege" Faux Pas [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I especially like people who grew up in wealthy households in the North East and went to Harvard telling me I’m privileged because my skin is lighter than theirs.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: An Entertaining "White Privilege" Faux Pas [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I especially like people who grew up in wealthy households in the North East and went to Harvard telling me I’m privileged because my skin is lighter than theirs.

I would not describe someone who has been carrying Trump's balls in his mouth for nearly 3 years as "privileged."

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: An Entertaining "White Privilege" Faux Pas [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Duffy wrote:

I would not describe someone who has been carrying Trump's balls in his mouth for nearly 3 years as "privileged."

https://www.findingfreestyle.com

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: An Entertaining "White Privilege" Faux Pas [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Just proves there are black people out there who are about as stupid as some white people out there. Skin color is as idiotic a way to classify anyone as there is, and she proved herself fully up to the task of playing the village's resident idiot. She deserves to be slapped for her stupidity and for making an ass-u-me out of herself. Big dummy.

Webb's already been called race traitor, and much worse, for years by people like her. She was actually talking down to him when she thought he was white. Like she had the secret key to why, in her ironclad belief, blacks can't make it and he was too damn dumb to realize it. Talk about having to eat a heaping helping of shit once Webb revealed he was black, too. It was classic.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't figure out why middle America thinks CNN is full of a bunch of know-nothing twits. Just the facts ma'am. Fucking dolt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last week a black sports Journalist went on a tirade about Brian Flores getting the Miami job. Saying he was white.

Flores as a name is rooted in spanish. Brian Flores is black.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply