Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PerfPro studio cadence sensor from elite direto plus stages PM setup
Quote | Reply
My setup with PerfPro is Elite Direto Trainer with stages PM. In PerfPro, I have smart trainer connected and power meter as stages with the stages PM controlling the trainer. For my cadence and speed (I don't care about speed) I only have the option of CNS (cadence and speed) coming from Elite Direto. It's not giving me the option of using stages crank arm as my cadence sensor which I would prefer. Am I missing something obvious? I'm using an ant+ usb with my laptop.
Quote Reply
Re: PerfPro studio cadence sensor from elite direto plus stages PM setup [mickison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mickison wrote:
My setup with PerfPro is Elite Direto Trainer with stages PM. In PerfPro, I have smart trainer connected and power meter as stages with the stages PM controlling the trainer. For my cadence and speed (I don't care about speed) I only have the option of CNS (cadence and speed) coming from Elite Direto. It's not giving me the option of using stages crank arm as my cadence sensor which I would prefer. Am I missing something obvious? I'm using an ant+ usb with my laptop.

I would recommend dropping Drew a note. He is very responsive.

Have you found the Ctrl-A option that lists all ANT+ devices that PerfPro has picked up and allows you to assign them to a trainer or athlete?
Quote Reply
Re: PerfPro studio cadence sensor from elite direto plus stages PM setup [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SummitAK wrote:
mickison wrote:

I would recommend dropping Drew a note. He is very responsive.

Have you found the Ctrl-A option that lists all ANT+ devices that PerfPro has picked up and allows you to assign them to a trainer or athlete?

I'll definitely drop Drew a note. This is a super minor issue of course. Yes. I've found the screen to show all devices. It just doesn't list stages as an option to pick for cadences. Only the trainer is listed for the CNS assignment. I'm just assuming the stages cadence reading would be more accurate than however the direto calculates it.
Quote Reply