Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait, high winds ruined your online race? That's so funny.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [MRid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MRid wrote:
Wait, high winds ruined your online race? That's so funny.

could be worse; high wind could knock down a few power, cable, and/or optic fiber lines. happened where I was living last year. No internet for 3 and 2 days, and had to use phone tethering
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The final round of the current series is Wednesday with the start of the next series starting shortly there after! Who is ready for the donut party?!

https://www.zwift.com/events/view/137678
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [Toefuzz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey all! We’ve announced all the details about the next season of this race series—The Morning Grind Fondo!

Details can be found here: Instagram & Facebook

We will have two leagues to accommodate all of the Continental US “morning” racers!! 5:45 AM EST and 5:05 AM PST!

We will have 12 races starting Wednesday February 6th, and continuing every Wednesday for 12 weeks! Choose a league and come race! The best 9 scores in the league you choose will count towards your total score.

The winner of each category will be place in a drawing for the awards! (8 first place winners).

NormaTec Pulse Recovery Boots (1)
SBRrockr Pro Rocker Plate (1)
Rouler Sportswear Custom Race Jersey (4)
Donut-Themed Mystery Prizes TBD (2)

If you’re a D racer, you could walk away with NormaTec boots or SBRrocker Plate after 9 races. I don’t think that’s possible anywhere else! This is a free to enter race series on Zwift.

Expect that the competition will be fierce!! I can guarantee you come out the other side of the series a stronger cyclist and that you’ll form rivalries and friends in your category.

Race #1
Sign-up (5:45 AM EST): https://zwift.com/events/view/146194
Sign-up (5:05 AM PST): https://zwift.com/events/view/147181
Last edited by: TriowaCPA: Feb 1, 19 12:14
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, wish it was 4:45 EST - no way the 5:45 time will work. Oh well...


Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry Nate! This won't be the end of the series, and I can guarantee we go bigger down the road. Stay tuned!

We'd love to offer a "morning" slot everyone can participate in on Wednesdays. It's always morning somewhere after all!
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
natethomas wrote:
Man, wish it was 4:45 EST - no way the 5:45 time will work. Oh well...

Ha, I was looking at the opposite....late afternoon or evening ride. No way I'm seeing a morning that early!
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriowaCPA wrote:
Hey all! We’ve announced all the details about the next season of this race series—The Morning Grind Fondo!

Details can be found here: Instagram & Facebook

We will have two leagues to accommodate all of the Continental US “morning” racers!! 5:45 AM EST and 5:05 AM PST!

We will have 12 races starting Wednesday February 6th, and continuing every Wednesday for 12 weeks! Choose a league and come race! The best 9 scores in the league you choose will count towards your total score.

The winner of each category will be place in a drawing for the awards! (8 first place winners).

NormaTec Pulse Recovery Boots (1)
SBRrockr Pro Rocker Plate (1)
Rouler Sportswear Custom Race Jersey (4)
Donut-Themed Mystery Prizes TBD (2)

If you’re a D racer, you could walk away with NormaTec boots or SBRrocker Plate after 9 races. I don’t think that’s possible anywhere else! This is a free to enter race series on Zwift.

Expect that the competition will be fierce!! I can guarantee you come out the other side of the series a stronger cyclist and that you’ll form rivalries and friends in your category.

Race #1: Feb 6, 2019
Sign-up (5:45 AM EST / 2:45 AM PST): https://zwift.com/events/view/146194
Sign-up (8:05 AM EST / 5:05 AM PST): https://zwift.com/events/view/147181
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In for the 5:05 PST race. Going to get trounced in the A group but all good for training =]

---------------------------------------------
Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding it hurts.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [maukiwauw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See you there! I'm going to try to do both. No promises on how my legs do on the second one.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio_Roadie wrote:
See you there! I'm going to try to do both. No promises on how my legs do on the second one.

Good call, for sure everyone (else) in the 5:05 should also do the 2:45! =D

---------------------------------------------
Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding it hurts.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Race Series: Morning Grind Fondo p/b NormaTec and SBRrockr [maukiwauw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
maukiwauw wrote:
Ohio_Roadie wrote:
See you there! I'm going to try to do both. No promises on how my legs do on the second one.


Good call, for sure everyone (else) in the 5:05 should also do the 2:45! =D


If I'm waking up at 3 am to do this, I might as well make the most of it! Get ready to hurt! [insert gif of pain face]
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: Feb 1, 19 15:59
Quote Reply

Prev Next