Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Profile-Design 80mm tubular race wheel set - $599
Quote | Reply
2 tubular race wheels - Altair 80mm front and rear. These are all in fantastic shape and ready to use. Continental Sprinter tires on the 80mm wheels.

Tires on the 80mm wheels are very new and in great shape.

Includes:

-Valve extenders
-Skewers
-Spoke tool
-A few spare spokes

Taking reasonable offers.

PM me for photos
Last edited by: trifil: Jul 7, 19 14:47
Quote Reply
Re: Profile-Design 80mm tubular race wheel set AND a 52mm - $900 [trifil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for lowered asking price.
Last edited by: trifil: Feb 5, 19 8:46
Quote Reply
Re: Profile-Design 80mm tubular race wheel set AND a 52mm - $849 [trifil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Profile-Design 80mm tubular race wheel set AND a 52mm - $849 [trifil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have pictures of them?
Quote Reply
Re: Profile-Design 80mm tubular race wheel set AND a 52mm - $849 [Jkidd42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, just seeing this message now. Would you still like to see photos of the wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile-Design 80mm tubular race wheel set AND a 52mm - $900 [trifil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you post some pics or PM me?
Quote Reply
Re: Profile-Design 80mm tubular race wheel set AND a 52mm - $900 [McFly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, just seeing this now. My apologies! Are you still interested or have you moved on?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Profile-Design 80mm tubular race wheel set - $599 [trifil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for lowered price.
Quote Reply