Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Life hacks - alarm device to get up early to swim without waking partner up? [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the fact that she is speaking up about this being a problem to her is evidence of a bigger problem brewing on the horizon. Think about it for a minute here. This the equivalent of her complaining about you breathing. You have to wake every fucking day of your life whether it is 5am, 6am or later etc. whatever your reason or whatever time you get up should not be a problem like ever. Tell her it’s her problem to deal with it and if she doesn’t like that then you know where you stand in the marriage. Your only requirement here is to not use an air horn to wake up. I think the vibrating watch or any alarm with the alarm volume on a low setting is sufficient for you to be a considerate spouse in this situation. Now go register for an Ironman at a location on the other side of the world and see her reaction.
Quote Reply
Re: Life hacks - alarm device to get up early to swim without waking partner up? [ItaloBritt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It sometimes takes a bucketful of coffee & creamer for D'Wife to just become mobile and communicative. She slept through an earthquake ... not once, but twice. She has also been known to sing, laugh, whistle, hum, and ever have arguments in her sleep. Still, she has warned me, in no uncertain terms: "I don't care what the fuck you do when you get up at 5 fucking whatever. Run, ride, knit, it doesn't matter. Just DON'T wake me the fuck up ... for ANY fucking reason!!!

As if I could

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next