Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Cheap wheelset and frame for gravel cx cyclocross
Quote | Reply
I'm building an extremely cheap 1x8 gravel/cx bike. Need offers on frames but really need a pair of wheels. No need for disk brakes.
Please let me know what you have.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap wheelset and frame for gravel cx cyclocross [MarioTB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some DT Swiss Spline R28's. $150 plus shipping.
Last edited by: 317: Jan 12, 19 5:28
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap wheelset and frame for gravel cx cyclocross [317] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap wheelset and frame for gravel cx cyclocross [MarioTB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got a set of old ksyrium elites (black) , they have a nick on the rear brake track but only asking $150 shipped

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You might like this great deal: https://www.facebook.com/...tem/620402701739523/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 56cm 2015 Kona Jake the Snake frame and carbon fork for $250. Let me know if you'd like some photos!
Last edited by: 58teeth: Jan 14, 19 8:15
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap wheelset and frame for gravel cx cyclocross [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I think 56 would be a bit big for me. My road bike is a 53.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap wheelset and frame for gravel cx cyclocross [tbellrun23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics please? Will they fit a 700x32 tyre?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you can put whatever tires on it you want lol. https://www.ebay.com/...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

I LIKE TURTLES!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of velocity quil rims laced to ultegra hubs 32h. Looking for around 250.

ART, MDT, DNS, MPI, FST
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Bontrager Paradigm Elite TLR
very slightly used. $900 retail for $200 u pay shipping from Colorado.
Happy to send pics.

Cheers,

Morgan
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap wheelset and frame for gravel cx cyclocross [amazeyourself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it the disc version?
Quote Reply