Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who has Trump helped the most?
Quote | Reply
I know many will come rushing in here to say it's the rich. And I agree, specifically our Dear Leader Dan. Trump has probably driven three times the traffic in here since he announced his candidacy than otherwise would have happened if a boring president had been elected.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Who has Trump helped the most? [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hillary would have brought the same amount.

Trump has helped MSNBC the most...

https://www.politico.com/...tings-cnn-fox-513388

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Himself? Although having watched part of his speech from the other night, he doesn't look or sound good. He sounded like he was even slurring his words (and he doesn't drink). I still say there's reasonably high chance he has a major cardiovascular event before the next election.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If he make it through, himself.
Quote Reply
Re: Who has Trump helped the most? [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
maybe to some extent. Short term financially from the foreign guests at his hotels, lowering his own taxes, trips to his own properties where those protecting him have to pay, higher member fees at his clubs.....the list goes on.

but his business and personal life are being picked apart much more than if he was just an opinionated celebrity (rightly so if there is reasonable suspicion of criminal acts), he's hated by more than half the country, a figure of fun globally, and toxic socially (just been seen playing golf with him has negative implications). i know he brought it on himself, and i have no sympathy what so ever, but is his life any better than it would have been if he'd lost or faded away during the primary?

even the ego side - he's part of one of the most exclusive clubs in the world (Presidents of US) but each time there is a list or worst president's ever he'll be near the bottom
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't like Trump and didn't vote for him. That aside, I think the tax cuts helped far more than the rich. Where I work we all got bonuses that totaled about 10% of our annual pay, plus many of the staff got raises. Prior to that the annual bonus was typically no more than $25-50, if any was given at all. Many people across the country had more take home pay and that has helped the economy be stronger than it has been in years. My area has seen a boom in new construction as more people are able to purchase homes.

However, the tariffs and now the shutdown are very likely to eat away at the economy.

Don

Tri-ing to have fun. Anything else is just a bonus!
Quote Reply
Re: Who has Trump helped the most? [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
If he make it through, himself.

+1. It's always about the Donald.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Recep-Vlad-Kim. It's a 3 way faceoff.
Quote Reply