Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stryd and FR935
Quote | Reply
With my old 920xt I could see the live data.

With my new farming 935 I have added the sensor but can’t see the live data. Or even when it downloads after the run no power data shows.

Help please?

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd and FR935 [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you installed the Stryd in run app? If you install that then have one data field for it, it should pick up and record the power numbers. You can use the phone app to customize whether you want real, 3s, 10s, or lap power displayed.
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd and FR935 [karmatraining] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did this for my 935 and 920
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep just installed the Stryd data field.
Add it to 3sec data.

So now I should get it when downloading?

Doing long run next session and really want the data.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On paper, yes. :)

During your run, keep an eye on the data field and make sure it’s displaying power. If it’s not then it’s not recording. If numbers are showing then you should be good
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you

Rhymenocerus wrote:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just looked at garmin connect, the stryd app I'm using is Stryd IQ (Power running app)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As others have said, download the the Stryd App to your watch, I then added my run power fields to the 2nd and 3rd screens in run mode (I generally don't look at my power while running, I look at the metrics afterwards). You get basic power data in Garmin Connect, and get greater detail and analysis if you download the stryd app for your phone, and sync it with Garmin Connect so that your runs are automatically dumped there as well...

Just waiting for Strava to jump on the run power bandwagon, so that I can just look there for analyzing my data...
Quote Reply