Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recommend me a Rear Bottle Mount
Quote | Reply
Hi and HYU all,

In the market for a bottle mount for holding one bottle and I would like to hold an inner and CO2 cartridge. Needs to fit a Fizik saddle. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me a Rear Bottle Mount [triharder101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which Fizik? Why not just use the integrated mount if it's a Mistic/Tritone?
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me a Rear Bottle Mount [TriFluid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriFluid wrote:
Which Fizik? Why not just use the integrated mount if it's a Mistic/Tritone?

Its a Transiro Mistica Carbon SADDLE. What cage would you put with it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This likely came with your saddle depending on where you bought it. The tab that sticks forward (towards the seapost) is threaded for a CO2 cartridge. An innertube can then be bungeed or velcroed using a cheap strap to the "valley" also on the seatpost side between the mount and the CO2. Similar to this. I recommend Gorilla XT cages for this purpose but if you're looking for a cheaper but reliable solution, use the Specialized Rib Cage
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me a Rear Bottle Mount [TriFluid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriFluid wrote:
This likely came with your saddle depending on where you bought it. The tab that sticks forward (towards the seapost) is threaded for a CO2 cartridge. An innertube can then be bungeed or velcroed using a cheap strap to the "valley" also on the seatpost side between the mount and the CO2. Similar to this. I recommend Gorilla XT cages for this purpose but if you're looking for a cheaper but reliable solution, use the Specialized Rib Cage

Very helpful, thanks!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve got a profile design RMP rear mount and I’ve been super happy. I removed the included profile design cage and used a Tririg kappa cage instead. Bottle isn’t going anywhere. It’s on my ISM PN 1.1 saddle so not sure if it fits yours.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me a Rear Bottle Mount [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zip ties or an actual mount?
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me a Rear Bottle Mount [casper3043] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I mounted the tririg cage on the rmp where the stock cage was.
Quote Reply