Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giant Overdrive 2 stem help! -- Other options besides giant?
Quote | Reply
So I have a Giant TCR Advanced and as you may know, it has a steertube of 1 1/4 rather than the traditional 1 1/8. Since I am looking to replace the stem on my bike, I wanted to know if anyone has replaced their stem with something other than a giant. I know that Pro can sell one but does anyone else know of other options other than pro and giant?

Thanks for the help!

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Overdrive 2 stem help! -- Other options besides giant? [tsdogma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ritchey used to make a stem in 1.25. Don't know if they still do.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Overdrive 2 stem help! -- Other options besides giant? [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is what you need, that adapter pictured:

https://www.google.com/...FTd8KHVVzBMUQgTYIjAU
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Overdrive 2 stem help! -- Other options besides giant? [tsdogma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp make one as well, Zipp SL-OS. I just put one on my TCX. I have about 20 different Giant stems, if you are looking for something specific let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Canyon has plenty of stems for 1 1/4". In the past their bikes came with Syntace stems and later it was Ritchey. A few years ago they switched to their own (Canyon Branded) stems though. Specialized also makes stems with an insert to adjust the angle, these are also 1 1/4" without the angle adjusting insert.
Quote Reply