Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Triathletes and No-Alcohol January 2019 - A restart [AB2914] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Done this the last few years and actually got started on 12/15 but will keep it going through January.

Generally don't have drinks through the week anymore, bit 2020 goal is to actually attempt to practice moderation on the weekends.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathletes and No-Alcohol January 2019 - A restart [johnpostmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2020?
Quote Reply
Re: Triathletes and No-Alcohol January 2019 - A restart [johnpostmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve often read these threads the past few years, and thought about how hard it would be to do.

Last year stopped completely in around mid feb...so approaching a year.

I re-read these threads a lot last year during the first few months...for whatever reason you do it (fitness, health, for others, because you have to)...great job everyone!

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Triathletes and No-Alcohol January 2019 - A restart [parrothead1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
parrothead1 wrote:
Thanks for reviving this as I was hoping the good doctor would and I wouldn't have done it myself.

I actually just popped over here to see if I needed to start a thread on 2020. Which, we do need one as it's no longer 2019 (thank f%Xk).

Level II USAT Coach | Level 3 USAC Coach | NASM-CPT
Team Zoot | Tailwind Trailblazer
I can tell you why you're sick, I just can't write you an Rx
Quote Reply
Re: Triathletes and No-Alcohol January 2019 - A restart [Dr_Cupcake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really good to see that some still think about this. I will do (or try) the no-alcohol January as always. I think that we as a group have offered encouragement and support to a fair number of triathletes who would otherwise not be able to complete this alone. For them I thank all of you. Happy New Year to all.

John

John H. Post, III, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon
Charlottesville, VA
Quote Reply

Prev Next