Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What shoes do you run sockless in and for what distance? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1500 very veryyyyyy best for my

3 days ago I got hoka match.
Shoe that I do not like at all, several inconveniences and the most important for me, does not help a technical career, if you fall half a foot forward at high rates, they become chewing gum, expand and seem to carry a soft mattress.
New balances give it a try and see how it is.
For training (980) all terrain, fast passes and long-term training, race day from 10k to 70.3 1500

This is something personal, it does not mean that the same thing happens to everyone.
Quote Reply
Re: What shoes do you run sockless in and for what distance? [jeepguy2358] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another vote for New Balance 1500; done multiple IRONMAN in them, without socks.
Quote Reply
Re: What shoes do you run sockless in and for what distance? [laughable] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you so far everyone. I have run in Zoots for a long time but their availability is becoming limited and I am looking for alternatives. I know the way a shoe fits is very individual but if a several people have success running sockless and the shoe fits my gait it may be worth trying. I've tried several pair of different shoes that my LRS has recommended and they were ok with socks but not great without.

Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: What shoes do you run sockless in and for what distance? [jeepguy2358] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also love the NB 1500. PR'd in the marathon in them.
Did one sprint sockless in them and had no issues.
The outer does seem to wear quickly so I don't train regularly in them.
Quote Reply
Re: What shoes do you run sockless in and for what distance? [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That line of Topo Athletic that Ianpeace recommended have a few models with zero drop. I only use zero drop for walking around and in the gym.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply

Prev Next