Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Obama should have tightened down on MJ and made some stricter laws
Quote | Reply
Than Trump could remove them and more and made everybody happy.

Really couldn't Trump just do this for everyone anyhow. You know to try and improve his image, by removing MJ from the schedule 1 narcotics list.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Obama should have tightened down on MJ and made some stricter laws [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:

Really couldn't Trump just do this for everyone anyhow. You know to try and improve his image, by removing MJ from the schedule 1 narcotics list.

Have you been smoking it?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: Obama should have tightened down on MJ and made some stricter laws [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

Have you been smoking it?

Nope not in the past 30yrs anyhow.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Obama should have tightened down on MJ and made some stricter laws [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Obama played ball but I never saw any sign that he was good enough to try to shut down MJ.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If Trump really wanted to make us happy he'd decriminalize everything, control the prices, and make it available through dispensaries just like weed. But that would reduce crime, deaths, and profits to drug cartels, so no, not going to happen;

"Based on the UN’s 2011 findings, Havocscope puts the world black market value of cocaine at $85 billion, though some other sources suggest an even higher; $122 billion, estimates Morss Global Finance. Whatever the true figure, cocaine is without doubt one of the most sought-after and fought-over drugs in existence. "

The estimated cost of drug abuse in the United States—including illegal drugs, alcohol, and tobacco—is more than $820 billion a year and growing. Substance abuse in the U.S. costs society in increased healthcare costs, crime, and lost productivity.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Obama should have tightened down on MJ and made some stricter laws [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only those commie canucks would dare legalize weed, look how that's going. Damned stoners.
Quote Reply
Re: Obama should have tightened down on MJ and made some stricter laws [justcallmejoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justcallmejoe wrote:
Only those commie canucks would dare legalize weed, look how that's going. Damned stoners.

Not only that but look what else they did a couple of years ago. Ever wonder why BLeP makes sense occasionally?

"on 8 September 2016 Canada enacted regulatory changes that enable doctors to prescribe heroin to patients who are severely addicted to opioids “in cases where traditional treatment has failed”

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply