Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Michael Jones
Last edited by: Michael Jones: Jan 18, 19 9:31
Re: FS: Garmin 235 ($100) and 35 ($35), shipped [Michael Jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3D ($2500), Garmin 235 (Sold) and 35 (Sold), prices shipped [Michael Jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the bike? 54cm?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3D ($2500), Garmin 235 (Sold) and 35 (Sold), prices shipped [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, sorry i should have made that more clear
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3D ($2500), Garmin 235 (Sold) and 35 (Sold), prices shipped [Michael Jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just moved from Iowa to The Rio Grande Valley and sold my Cervelo. Let me see if I can convince my wife to spend that much, super interested!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to bother you again! What year model is this? Super interested, just trying to tie together some loose ends on affording it.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3D ($2500), Garmin 235 (Sold) and 35 (Sold), prices shipped [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe it is 2017, I purchased new in 2018 shipped from Cervelo distributor to Austin Tricyclist. Feel free to ask as much as you like! There is some negotiation possible in price but it will likely cost me about $125 just to ship.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested if your other offer falls through.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3D ($2500), Garmin 235 (Sold) and 35 (Sold), prices shipped [dtoce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its still for sale my friend
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3D (Sold), Garmin 235 (Sold) and 35 (Sold), prices shipped [Michael Jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Last edited by: Michael Jones: Jan 22, 19 14:37
Quote Reply