Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fed Ex Field
Quote | Reply
Out-of-towner going to the Skins game this weekend.

Driving.

Anyone have intel on the best/easiest lot to park in?
Quote Reply
Re: Fed Ex Field [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The whole place is a cluster fuck. There really is no better place to park or get into or out of. Just be ready for it and you won't get too upset.

You must be an Eagles fan?

As a Redskins fan, I hope the whole stadium is a sea of green.
Quote Reply
Re: Fed Ex Field [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:
The whole place is a cluster fuck. There really is no better place to park or get into or out of. Just be ready for it and you won't get too upset.

Yup, Birds fan.

I was looking at train, but that doesn't seem direct either. Amtrak to the Metro with a transfer and some walking sounds less than fun, especially trying to do it with a group of 7 and not losing anyone.

Getting down is no trouble. We plan to get there around noon for the 4:30 game. Sound like you're telling us to pack our patience getting out.

Do you think a noon arrival is good to miss the mess?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
svennn wrote:

Yup, Birds fan.

I was looking at train, but that doesn't seem direct either. Amtrak to the Metro with a transfer and some walking sounds less than fun, especially trying to do it with a group of 7 and not losing anyone.

Getting down is no trouble. We plan to get there around noon for the 4:30 game. Sound like you're telling us to pack our patience getting out.

Noon should be plenty early to get in without any issues.
Quote Reply
Re: Fed Ex Field [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:
DJRed wrote:
svennn wrote:

Yup, Birds fan.

Noon should be plenty early to get in without any issues.

Thanks for the help.

One more thought: How about we drive to the metro station and metro to the field? Seems that would take some hassle away from the stadium mess itself?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is no Metro stop at the field. That is one of the reasons traffic is so bad.
Quote Reply