Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It’s 2345. Come on boys go to sleep
Quote | Reply
Santa wants to go to sleep.
Quote Reply
Re: It’s 2345. Come on boys go to sleep [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Santa got caught here one night trying to put presents out after the kids went to bed. Now I wait until 4:00 in the morning.
Quote Reply
Re: It’s 2345. Come on boys go to sleep [noskcaj46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kids were asleep by 815, presents out by 845. My kids refuse to get out of bed unless someone is there for them. Annoying most mornings except today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kids in bed by 7 & 8. Presents wrapped and done by 9:30. Had lots of time to fold laundry and watch a cheesy Christmas movie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best yet, I forgot to wrap the new camping tent. Brought it in from the garage while they were opening other stuff and said "Hey, look want santa left in the garage!"

Kids didnt even question it.
Last edited by: AndysStrongAle: Dec 25, 18 7:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Enjoy it, kids are older now. Oldest got home at 3 from her boyfriends family gathering. Its 11 am and 2 of 3 are still asleep.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My 5 year old wanted to sleep in our bed last night because Santa was going to come into the house and he'd be scared.

It strikes me that an old man creeping into your house and offering your children toys is a bit of an odd tradition to keep.
Quote Reply
Re: It’s 2345. Come on boys go to sleep [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could be worse, could be chocolates delivered by a bell

David sedaris - jesus shaves
Quote Reply
Re: It’s 2345. Come on boys go to sleep [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2345 and I wasn't even home yet.

Worked the tail end of three 12-hour shifts in a row, get home and shower, then put out gifts. In bed a little after 1:00.

Wake the boys up at 7 to open gifts at home, then to the in-laws for 8:30. Back home, catch a 20-minute nap on the couch, then up and start cooking a pot of gumbo for my family coming over at 3:00.

Last night, my wife says "you really need to watch this movie, the beginning was soooo good!" So I watch the whole thing. It was awful. Bird Box with Sandra Bullock. Turrble.

Back at work 1100 today.

Getting back into the game...
Slower than you.
Quote Reply
Re: It’s 2345. Come on boys go to sleep [bcart1991] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kid was in bed by 7:45pm.

Walk and feed the dog, put the kitchen back together - 8:45.

Wrap presents with wife for kid and dog - 9:45.

Hide in the basement and furtively wrap presents for the wife, hoping she doesn't wander in looking for something - 10:15.

Set up a table for the train set we got for the kid - 10:45.

Wife looks at table and decides it's taking up too much of the living room - 10:50.

Deconstruct table - 11:15.

Revise new draft of software-as-a-service hosting agreement that client on the morning of the 24th insists "has to be ready to go out the door at 7:00am on the 26th", which it totally doesn't and there's no way this deal is getting done before New Year's but I can't tell them that. Send document to client at 1:32am on Christmas morning.

Drink a Scotch and watch Harry Potter kick Voldemort's ass for a little while - 2:02am.

In bed by 2:15.

Kid is up for Christmas at 6:45.

Happy holidays!
Quote Reply