Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

UK - WTF R U really this messed up???
Quote | Reply
I just thought at this point this needed a new thread.

Police admit Christmas ruining drone may not have existed
Uh sorry we closed the airport for a day and half because well just cause.

EDIT to add 2nd source of story.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Dec 23, 18 17:51
Quote Reply
Re: UK - WTF R U really this messed up??? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe it was the officer who chased himself?
Quote Reply
Re: UK - WTF R U really this messed up??? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe the Columbus police were on it.

https://www.10tv.com/article/cfd-truck-prompted-i-71-rush-hour-closure-had-water-substance-it-not-leaking-chemicals

The Columbus Fire Department tells 10TV a truck carrying sodium hydroxide – also known as lye – was not leaking the chemical substance when Hazmat crews closed down a large section of I-71 during rush hour.
They tell 10TV Hazmat crews tested the liquid and determined it was a “water-like substance.†Its unclear what the liquid is or where it came from.
This comes after I-71 was shut down at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday until around 8:00 p.m. because authorities believed lye was leaking from the tanker truck.

It took over 2 1/2 hours to make the 30 minute trip home that day. They shut down one of two north/south routes in Columbus. Note the bolded part, they can't even admit how bad they screwed up. What is a "water-like substance"? Just say it, you closed Columbus for 4 hours at rush hour because water dripped on the road.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: UK - WTF R U really this messed up??? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Maybe it was the officer who chased himself?

Wow I don't know what else to say.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply