Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A brief summary of all the $tuff going on in America / Politics
Quote | Reply
In no particular order -- good god I don't think I can even get it all down let alone rank it.

1) Russian setting up to invade somewhere (Crimea?)
2) US pulling out of Afghanistan
3) US pulling out of Syria
4) US Govt shutdown because the senate wont pay for the wall that Mexico was suppose to pay for
5) Sec. of Def. resigned over (3 and or 2, 1? )
6) Presidents fixer is going to Jail for doing Illegal things the Pres. told him to do. (paying hush money to women trump didn't know about, did now about but it was private)
7) I think someone else related to the Pres went to jail but I can't keep it all straight.
8) Did I miss anything?
9) oh forget Trump building Tower in Russian that he's not.
10) Lyin Ted, is now a friend
11) oh and Don't forget crooked hillary and her emails.

Someone who follows this shit can correct this, help a guy who doesn't follow this.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: A brief summary of all the $tuff going on in America / Politics [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sure these were just an honest oversight on your part.
  1. Historic prison reform
  2. Bump stock ban

Quote Reply
Re: A brief summary of all the $tuff going on in America / Politics [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
  2. Bump stock ban

2 yes forgot that one not really sure its something going on know but eh it happened recently I think.

What was the prison reform, did not hear about that one.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: A brief summary of all the $tuff going on in America / Politics [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doesn't even scratch the surface. A few off the top of my head.

China trade war

NK cheating, but Kim's a nice guy so another meeting will be productive.

Economy headed into recession.

Mexico still won't pay for the wall, but they are, even though they aren't.

Putin and Saudis killing people all over the world, but we know who are masters are and let them off the hook.
Last edited by: FishyJoe: Dec 23, 18 8:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you expect a Trump presidency to be anything other then a raging dumpster fire?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forgot the Trumpster Fire’s charity being shut down for essentially acting like the family piggy bank. I love that the ballwashers have nothing to say about that.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: A brief summary of all the $tuff going on in America / Politics [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
  2. Bump stock ban

And
3. Tax Reform
4. Deregulation
5. Lowest unemployment in years
6. Lowest minority unemployment ever
7. Upswing in wages for the first time in many years
Quote Reply
Re: A brief summary of all the $tuff going on in America / Politics [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
DJRed wrote:
  2. Bump stock ban

And
3. Tax Reform
4. Deregulation

3. Benefitting corporations and the wealthiest individuals at the cost of adding a trillion dollars to the debt
4. Destroying the environment to benefit corporations and the wealthiest individuals, reducing protections for veterans, students, borrowers, and about everyone else
5. Continuing an eight year trend that was doing just fine without "tax reform" and "deregulation":

6. Continuing an eight year trend:

7. Continuing an eight year trend in increasing wage growth:

By your account, Obama was about the greatest President ever!

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: A brief summary of all the $tuff going on in America / Politics [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
velocomp wrote:
DJRed wrote:
  2. Bump stock ban

And
3. Tax Reform
4. Deregulation

3. Benefitting corporations and the wealthiest individuals at the cost of adding a trillion dollars to the debt
4. Destroying the environment to benefit corporations and the wealthiest individuals, reducing protections for veterans, students, borrowers, and about everyone else
5. Continuing an eight year trend that was doing just fine without "tax reform" and "deregulation":

6. Continuing an eight year trend:

7. Continuing an eight year trend in increasing wage growth:

By your account, Obama was about the greatest President ever!

Obama could have been good if he'd get out of the way. Instead he upset half the country. I guess Trump is just maintaining the status quo. According to you... Dems = division.
Quote Reply
Re: A brief summary of all the $tuff going on in America / Politics [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
Obama could have been good if he'd get out of the way. Instead he upset half the country. I guess Trump is just maintaining the status quo. According to you... Dems = division.

The mind reels at your mental gymnastics and self-deception. Don't let those facts get in your way.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: A brief summary of all the $tuff going on in America / Politics [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
velocomp wrote:

The mind reels at your mental gymnastics and self-deception. Don't let those facts get in your way.

Don't worry yourself. I won't...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In summary

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply