Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quote | Reply

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Last edited by: Irideslow8401: Jan 21, 19 9:40
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET 5 Plus Express wheelset BNIB - $680 + s/fees [Irideslow8401] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
/\../\

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET 5 Plus Express wheelset BNIB - $680 + s/fees [Irideslow8401] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why will you only ship to the contiguous 48 states?
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET 5 Plus Express wheelset BNIB - $680 + s/fees [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's less headache .. I guess i can ship to HI or AK if desired. I did not have good experience shipping to canada either since i can't track the shipment after it's crossed border.

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are many methods of shipment that have tracking to Canada... Priority Mail, Express Mail, UPS, FedEx, and many other couriers.
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET 5 Plus Express wheelset BNIB - $680 + s/fees [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Import fees made thing more complicated .. i got someone that bought my stuff ended up return to me bc he did not want to pay import fees.. i ended up lost both pp fees and shipping and wasted 3 weeks for parts to return...if you can borrow someone address in us then i'll be more than happy selling them to you.

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New Year cheers!!!

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available and willing to ship to Hawaii?
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET 5 Plus Express wheelset BNIB - $680 + s/fees [navybeaver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do if you cover shipping via bikeflight.. pm me

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
/\/\/\

Formerly known SCENERYNW
Quote Reply