Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

XG-1190 Cassette
Quote | Reply
SRAM Red XG-1190 (11-28) Cassette (800-1000 miles): $100 shipped

Last edited by: triguy029: Aug 10, 19 7:46
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Allez, Specialized Transition, Enve 6.7's, S-Works Quarq, XG-1190 Cassette [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Allez.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Allez, Specialized Transition, Enve 6.7's, S-Works Quarq, XG-1190 Cassette [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Allez is Sold. Everything else is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any more info on the Enve wheelset?
Mileage, condition, year? Appreciate the help

-MT
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Allez, Specialized Transition, Enve 6.7's, S-Works Quarq, XG-1190 Cassette [MGTurvey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m not entirely sure on the year - I bought them right before the textured brake tracks came out (figures, right?). The brake tracks are smooth and both wheels are true - I’d give them an 8.5/10.

As for mileage, I’d estimate 750-1000 miles. I’m still using the original brake pads and they have plenty of life left on them. I can send a pic of those if you’d like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally got a photo of the Transition up. I'm stuck to only uploading a few photos in the original post, I can email you more if you're interested.
Last edited by: triguy029: Jan 8, 19 11:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized Transition, Enve 6.7's, S-Works Quarq, XG-1190 Cassette [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the cassette still available?
Quote Reply