Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bears nfc north champs
Quote | Reply
Why do we not have a 5 page thread on this yet? Champs baby. You like that a-aron?!
Quote Reply
Re: Bears nfc north champs [IamSpartacus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And we have the insane possibility now that the AFC Championship game could be played in a 25K seat soccer stadium in Carson, CA. There are probably some NFL execs heading to the liqour cabinet considering that possibility.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We will trade you Rodgers for Trubisky and Mack. Deal?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Bears nfc north champs [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodgers emits such a bad vibe. It’s like he’s haunted by cutler
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IamSpartacus wrote:

You know you want him. He has "Resting-Jay-Cutler-Face." It will be like old times!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How can the Bears be the champs if A-Aron is the GOAT?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do we not have a 5 page thread on this yet?

2 reasons,

1. It's NFL football.
2. It's the Bears.

Quote Reply
Re: Bears nfc north champs [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I only caught the highlights (or lowlights) reel but it seems like Rodgers was throwing off his backfoot a lot. Granted his arm strength is damn good but the mechanics looked a little off. Is the knee still bothering him or was it the pass rush? Or is it Rodgers being Rodgers?
Quote Reply
Re: Bears nfc north champs [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Why do we not have a 5 page thread on this yet?

2 reasons,

1. It's NFL football.
2. It's the Bears.

It's the Bears. They haven't been relevant since 1985 so it'll take some time for everyone else to catch up. Their defense looked pretty strong with Mack in there.
Quote Reply
Re: Bears nfc north champs [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
I only caught the highlights (or lowlights) reel but it seems like Rodgers was throwing off his backfoot a lot. Granted his arm strength is damn good but the mechanics looked a little off. Is the knee still bothering him or was it the pass rush? Or is it Rodgers being Rodgers?

Sadly there is no longer any doubt - Rodgers is passed his prime - unless he can get the spirit agasin. McCarthy had to go, but Rodgers get the blame too.
Quote Reply
Re: Bears nfc north champs [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:

His mechanics have always sucked, but, his talent covered it up. He is still injured and he is getting older, so, he was not able to get away with poor mechanics this year. If he does not clean up his mechanics a bit, even when he heals up, he will continue on a downward trajectory because age is catching up with him.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IamSpartacus wrote:
Why do we not have a 5 page thread on this yet? Champs baby. You like that a-aron?!

No I don't.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IamSpartacus wrote:

He's playing like Cutler this year!

Quote:
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is still the best in the NFL at avoiding interceptions. Unfortunately, too often he’s avoiding interceptions at the expense of making productive plays.

We’ve noted before how Rodgers is throwing the ball away more than any other quarterback in the NFL, but there’s more to it than just that. Rodgers’ accuracy is hurting even when he isn’t trying to throw the ball away. In Sunday’s loss to the Bears, he twice missed open receivers for what should have been touchdown passes. He’s scattering the ball around the field in ways he hasn’t before, and the result is that Rodgers has thrown more incompletions than any other quarterback in the NFL.

Rodgers also avoids interceptions by taking sacks too often. In fact, if we add up every quarterback’s interceptions, incompletions, sacks and fumbles and compile them all into one stat we’ll call “bad plays,” Rodgers is actually the worst in the NFL.

Here are the quarterbacks ranked by the most bad plays in the 2018 season:
255 Aaron Rodgers
230 Case Keenum
223 Eli Manning
221 Jared Goff

It’s worth stating the obvious, that the leaders in “bad plays” are not actually the worst quarterbacks in the NFL. In fact, to lead the league in bad plays you’ll probably have to start every week, just to get an opportunity to throw that many incompletions, and the really bad quarterbacks are the ones who don’t start every week because they get benched.

Surprised that Dak Prescott isn't in the top 4 on this list... he must be #5. My math says he has 8 INT, 148 incompletions, 51 Sacks, and 12 fumbles... for a score of 219.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the Lions had to do was win their typical 8 or 9 games and they'd be in. Instead it's da Bears. Congrats. I hope you guys run the table.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply