Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kardiac Kids Resurrected!!
Quote | Reply
Let's Go Brownies!!!!
Playoffs? What are we talking about, playoffs???
Quote Reply
Re: Kardiac Kids Resurrected!! [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still don't understand why they didnt kick the field goal to force denver to get a touchdown. They got lucky.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Kardiac Kids Resurrected!! [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
I still don't understand why they didnt kick the field goal to force denver to get a touchdown. They got lucky.

Ask Bill Belickick that same question.
Quote Reply
Re: Kardiac Kids Resurrected!! [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought it was foolish.
We got lucky it didn't cost us.

Now today I really need the Pats to win
Quote Reply
Re: Kardiac Kids Resurrected!! [shoff14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoff14 wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

Ask Bill Belickick that same question.
The Pats losing to the Dolphins like that last week was very reminiscent of the way the Browns usually find to lose games.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First of all - Congratulations to the Browns on a win. They have a chance to get the first winning season since 2007.
But lets temper that with the fact that the Browns got lucky that the Broncos are now grossly incompetent.

But the future looks bright. With Hue gone and the talent they have, they should be challenging for the division title next year.

Here's hoping that your Browns meet my Bills in the 2020 AFC championship game, while the Patriots and Steelers are agonizing over which QB to draft with their #1 & #2 draft picks. (I recommend they take Ryan Leaf jr. and Jamarcus Russel jr., hehehehehehe)

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Kardiac Kids Resurrected!! [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In my OP I'm referencing Jim Mora's playoff rant.
I know our chances are slim, but that we even have a chance with 2 games left is exciting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The ONE time I need the Pats to win they fail me. Thanks Brady.
Quote Reply