Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mueller subpoena
Quote | Reply
This story got some coverage back in October when it first broke, but more developments today...

https://www.politico.com/...bpoena-fight-1065409

Basically, it looks like Mueller is fighting in a DC court to subpoena a VIP.

Who could it be?
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller subpoena [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
This story got some coverage back in October when it first broke, but more developments today...

https://www.politico.com/...bpoena-fight-1065409

Basically, it looks like Mueller is fighting in a DC court to subpoena a VIP.

Who could it be?

I know it's not "Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) said Friday that he no longer wants to be considered for the role of President Donald Trump’s next chief of staff."

But I wonder where Pence is?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller subpoena [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lying Don before a grand jury. Echoes of Clinton. Liars lie. That is just what they do. Can't help or stop themselves.

I do have a concern. Do we have enough popcorn in this country for that? Please, please televise it.
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller subpoena [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:
Lying Don before a grand jury. Echoes of Clinton. Liars lie. That is just what they do. Can't help or stop themselves.

I do have a concern. Do we have enough popcorn in this country for that? Please, please televise it.

halftime superbowl show... it really shouldn't take long
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller subpoena [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Harbinger wrote:

I'd imagine a mash up of the meeting Trump had with Pelosi and Schumer with the court room scene in a "Few Good Men."

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Dec 14, 18 14:43
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller subpoena [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

I'd imagine a mash up of the meeting Trump had with Pelosi and Schumer with the court room scene in a "Few Good Men."

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to build that wall -- you need me to build that wall.

We use words like "dishonor," "scumbag," "felon." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent scamming everybody. You use them as a punch line.
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller subpoena [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I ORDERED THE CODE YELLOW!!!
Last edited by: trail: Dec 14, 18 20:08
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller subpoena [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I ORDERED THE CODE YELLOW!!!

Made me chuckle.
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller subpoena [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
jmh wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to build that wall -- you need me to build that wall.

We use words like "dishonor," "scumbag," "felon." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent scamming everybody. You use them as a punch line.

Well played sir!
Quote Reply