Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fail.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Just when you thought Te-Te couldn't be any more awesome! "

Him: Hey, look how awful this is with Taylor Swift!

Me: Uh....wha? Did you say something? Sorry I was....uh....distracted.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You just made me realize something. Some day Nickel Back will probably get inducted. (throws up on keyboard)

Quote Reply
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
I agree with ripple. Def Leppard belongs on that list a lot more than Janet Jackson. You can't ignore their success and Hysteria sold 25m copies and had 7 hit singles, so it can't have been that bad! I actually liked it.

Of course you did. You are a chick and they are a chick band.

You probably like Nickelback too.

And you're a Canadian who fcks moose, so I'm guessing a Bryan Adams fan?

Glass Tiger.
Quote Reply
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the event that no one has commented on it, the title of this thread alone is Hall of Fame material.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
Stevie Nicks
Cure
Radiohead
Zombies
Roxy Music
Janet Jackson
and Def Leppard???

Seriously, Def Leppard. Yes, they sold a lot of records. One could argue that Pyromania was a decent and influential album. I would argue that influencing the hair metal generation was akin to releasing the plague but that's my $.02.

But holy shit they should precluded from any accolades due to that Hysteria album. Wow! What a piece of shit. Please go listen to Pour Some Sugar on Me and tell me it's not one of the absolute worst songs ever made.

Rage Against the Machine doesn’t get in but Def Leppard does. :rolleyes:

Yes, I know the R&R HoF teeters on being a joke but that won't stop my rant. :-)

I don't follow pop culture, nor do I particularly care about the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame, but I knew this thread would be about Def Leopard before I opened it. I never got the appeal. I cringe when I hear them on the radio.
Quote Reply
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
I agree with ripple. Def Leppard belongs on that list a lot more than Janet Jackson. You can't ignore their success and Hysteria sold 25m copies and had 7 hit singles, so it can't have been that bad! I actually liked it.

Of course you did. You are a chick and they are a chick band.

You probably like Nickelback too.

And you're a Canadian who fcks moose, so I'm guessing a Bryan Adams fan?

Glass Tiger.

Just don't forget me when I'm gone.
Quote Reply
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
In the event that no one has commented on it, the title of this thread alone is Hall of Fame material.

😎

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL. I didn't even really pay attention to the title at first.

Quote Reply
Re: Rock and Roll HoF Class of 2019: What Has Nine Arms and Sucks Edition [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
"Just when you thought Te-Te couldn't be any more awesome! "

Him: Hey, look how awful this is with Taylor Swift!

Me: Uh....wha? Did you say something? Sorry I was....uh....distracted. [\quote]
She is at her best when she tries to do her fierce rocker face. A perfect imitation of an angry chipmunk.
Quote Reply

Prev Next