Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is there anyone that doesn’t want to see this shit show?
Quote | Reply
Kushner as White House Chief of Staff.

Love them or hate them, you have to admit this would be fun to watch.

https://m.huffingtonpost.ca/...c616e4b0f60cfa277b93

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Is there anyone that doesn’t want to see this shit show? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thought he was the butler
Quote Reply
Re: Is there anyone that doesn’t want to see this shit show? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So Middle East issues resolved then?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please pick him for Chief of Staff, PLEASE.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't he (or some other family member) about all that's left who hasn't/can't turn him down? I mean, between JK, Eric, & Don Jr, he's probably the least incompetent, so he's got that going for him...
Quote Reply
Re: Is there anyone that doesn’t want to see this shit show? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The best part about Kushner taking the job would be that he probably can't tell Donnie "no". So Trump will try to do some really stupid shit.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
The best part about Kushner taking the job would be that he probably can't tell Donnie "no". So Trump will try to do some really stupid shit.

Yeah seems like if the 70 year old todler isn't in deep shit yet he probably will be soon if there isn't an adult in the room to stop him from hurting himself.
Quote Reply