Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vision Metron Crankset Cervelo P5?
Quote | Reply
Anyone know if the vision metron crank with the BB386 Evo work on the latest (no not the P5-disc) P5. The 2017 model P5 I have says it has a Sram Pf-30 from cervelo website not bbright like i initially thought, so will the crank fit in the current pf-30? I may end up just buying with the crank the vision's ceramic pf-30 bb (https://www.fsaproshop.com/...F30-Bottom-Bracket_6), but just wanting to know if that will physically work with a P5.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Metron Crankset Cervelo P5? [f.sorbara.92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I remembering looking into aero cranks on both BBright and BB90. If I remember correctly you are pretty much out of luck getting BB386 or BB30 to work. Now the one thing I found was the Campy aero cranks will work in the BB90. Don't really know about BBright.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The cervelo P5 has a bbright frame. Ignore the BB type. It runs a PF30 with a spacer on the driveside to fit any bb386 crank (rotor, FSA, etc). I run the vision metron crank on my P5. You just need the 9.5mm (I think that's what it measured) spacer that is available from FSA.
Quote Reply
Re: Vision Metron Crankset Cervelo P5? [Nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beauty thanks so much. So I could buy the ceramic Pf-30 from fsa shop they have there and then the BB386 to BBRight adaptor they have there for 10bucks and good to go thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Such a beautiful crank, but why is it so heavy?
Quote Reply