Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shout Out to Emilio De Soto and his Team
Quote | Reply
I just want to give a Shout Out to De Soto team. I was having some problems getting a custom kit made, emailed several companies, for a race this past weekend. I reached out to Emilio with only a couple weeks left and his Team came through for me. They took my information, asked for race pictures so they could see my body figure during racing, got the design sent out to me, called me to talk about it, got it into production and delivered to me in time for the race. If you wear their kit then you know how comfortable they are. Easiest kit I have pulled over my shoulders and the slit in the crotch area is genius for quick pit stops. Anyway just a public shout-out saying I appreciate what your Team did Emilio. If anybody is looking for a great kit look them up and give them a call.

Tim

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: Shout Out to Emilio De Soto and his Team [timr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1
I've been using DeSoto for 9 years now!
Quote Reply
Re: Shout Out to Emilio De Soto and his Team [LuckyLo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LuckyLo wrote:
+1
I've been using DeSoto for 9 years now!

About 6 years here. Always great service and products.
Quote Reply
Re: Shout Out to Emilio De Soto and his Team [timr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bibs with fly have been a revelation. I never thought not having a fly was that much of a hassle but I am a convert.
Quote Reply
Re: Shout Out to Emilio De Soto and his Team [scott8888] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last year when I got off the bike to pee during my Ironman I had to strip, so yeah, the fly is an awesome idea. I was really surprised how soft the kit is too. Very nice.

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: Shout Out to Emilio De Soto and his Team [scott8888] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I race in one of the suits

You can't beat the customer service. The suit is also going strong after 3 years or so of racing/training in it.

Although - I am going to get a Zoot. I like the colors better *covering my eyes in embarrassment*
Quote Reply