Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best Tri Cockpit [dhoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dhoose wrote:
I think it’d be sweet to make a 15 year old “superbike.” Kind if like how people take old muscle cars and put updated suspension, engines, etc...it’s called restomod, restoration + modification. Maybe that’s the question I should have asked?!?!?
I called one such project Cutting-Edge Vintage.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: Best Tri Cockpit [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was my inspiration! If I go that right, you better believe I’ll have a Tririg Alpha (and maybe the cover!) and Omega brakes!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just swapped Zipp Vuka Stealth for Tri Rig A1. PM if interested in the Vuka.

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: Best Tri Cockpit [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
Tom_hampton wrote:

Well....I agree on the mechanical shifters. But, no one needs a wired mouse!

https://www.amazon.com/...less+mouse&psc=1

As a PC gamer, I completely disagree with that. Mouse latency matters in online gaming!
+1, although new wirless mouse have improve a lot there is still a noticeable difference......more latency make homer mad
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dhoose wrote:
You bring up a great point. I’ve been having this internal debate with the direction I want to take this bike. On one hand, I got a complete bike for $500 and there so many gentle used, cheap aero goodies that would keep it in the “budget” category. Buying a Tririg Alpha cockpit doesn’t really fit the budget idea. On the other, I think it’d be sweet to make a 15 year old “superbike.” Kind if like how people take old muscle cars and put updated suspension, engines, etc...it’s called restomod, restoration + modification. Maybe that’s the question I should have asked?!?!?

Not vintage but my bike is from 2015. I got it used on Craigslist and I replaced lots of parts with gently used ones except Omega X brakes. I’m pretty patient so I saved searches on eBay and waited for good deals. Best of luck!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next