Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s....
Quote | Reply
Only took one day!

You all know why....

https://www.wzzm13.com/...fd-a9d8-529aad6afd43

Dipshit said he wasn’t going to apologize, then he apologized.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Dec 7, 18 14:58
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A brother had to find out the hard way. That gay is the new black.
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/...ck-people-1814157214

Quote:
I’m not quite sure where I first heard “straight black men are the white people of black people.” I know I read a version of it recently in Saki Benibo’s “The 4:44 Effect.” Mela Machinko tweeted, “Cishet black men are the white people of black people”

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
That may well be so, but what a load of shit.
Problem is people go hunting for something to be outraged at these days so everyone is afraid to upset anyone.
Comedy is dying a death of a thousand paper cuts
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew69 wrote:
getcereal wrote:

That may well be so, but what a load of shit.
Problem is people go hunting for something to be outraged at these days so everyone is afraid to upset anyone.
Comedy is dying a death of a thousand paper cuts
The fact that Jerry freaking Seinfeld has said he won't do college campuses any more tells you all you need to know. He's as milquetoast a comedian, from a PC perspective, as there exists on earth IMO.

It's just not worth it with the PC crowd, the slightest perceived sleight becomes reason to kick you off campus and cause an internet firestorm. No fucking thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:

I see that Bill Cosby is still available. But maybe the Fat Albert jokes will keep him from hosting?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
getcereal wrote:

I see that Bill Cosby is still available. But maybe the Fat Albert jokes will keep him from hosting?

Bill? Nah, he'd just put the audience to sleep.

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [GrimOopNorth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At first, I thought Hart was a boss for not apologizing again. Then he apologized...again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don’t care whether he apologizes. Don’t care what he was supposedly supposed to apologize for. Wasn’t going to watch regardless.

But interesting how much the guy who claims not to care about meaningless shit actually cares about meaningless shit.
Last edited by: AlanShearer: Dec 9, 18 5:33
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Don’t care whether he apologizes. Don’t care what he was supposedly supposed to apologize for. Wasn’t going to watch regardless.

But interesting how much the guy who claims not to care about meaningless shit actually cares about meaningless shit.

Thanks for caring enough to take the time to tell us how much you don’t care.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:

You’re welcome. And while we’re at it, thanks for missing the point.
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Duffy wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:

Don’t care.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:
Duffy wrote:
AlanShearer wrote:

Don’t care.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8q8PXoJwVk
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
At first, I thought Hart was a boss for not apologizing again. Then he apologized...again.

My first reaction was that I need to check out more Kevin Hart..then I got to the point in the article where I learned he did end up apologizing (again).

Guy sells out arenas so obviously has broad appeal and with that comes a brand to protect..but it is still dissapointing. What a fng bummer of an environment we seem to live in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I liked Nick Cannon’s tweets of support where he retweets the gay slurs from some prominent vocal female comedians and wants to know where the outrage is for those tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
White, Female, SJW comedians are immune...they can't be homophobic or racist...it's just impossible.

I'm a big fan of Kevin Hart. His interview on Oprah's Masterclass really helps you dig in. IRT the Oscars...lordy I'm so far removed that I didn't even know who was hosting or even the nominees. I used to care about this stuff...and then really bad movies like Birdman won Best picture.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [GrimOopNorth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GrimOopNorth wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
getcereal wrote:

Bill? Nah, he'd just put the audience to sleep.

Nicely done.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Kevin Hart hosting the Oscar’s...wait, what? Oh...Kevin Hart NO LONGER hosting the Oscar’s.... [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:

yep..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ouch, another Kevin gets the boot!

Quote Reply