Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Poll: What music do you chill out to?
Quote | Reply
The more specific the better.

For a deep chill.

Miles Davis: In a silent way... 2 songs, 45 minutes... trasnforming... relaxing, and rejuvinating all at the same time.

Not really one of his better known albums though.
Quote Reply
Re: Poll: What music do you chill out to? [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too many to list. I will say though, that I keep a few very specific playlists on my iPod - some for pre-race, some for chilling, some for workouts, etc.

Love your Celine Dion quote, btw...

"To give less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Pre

MattMizenko.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At home for the cats and for relaxation: DeBussy piano concertos, Peter Gabriel, Dave Matthews, etc.

On the trainer its totally different: Static X, Rammstein, Metallica, anything loud and fast.

I make CDs specifically for specific workouts. It helps a great deal.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Poll: What music do you chill out to? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too much to list however - Morcheeba, Belle & Sebastien, the Herbaliser, later Beatles, Arab Strap, JAMC accoustic stuff....

Does anyone listen to John Peel's radio show over there? I can suggest no higher form of aural enjoyment. Go to the BBC Radio 1 website and link into it - the last week's shows are available online. Well worth two hours of anyone's time.

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dave Mathews, Enya floating in a whirlpool with a cold beer makes me like a wet noodle
Quote Reply