Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seeking Small Non-Webbed Thermal Swim Glove Recommendations
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to find non-webbed thermal swim gloves for my wife. I've purchased size SMALL in Blueseventy Thermal Swim Gloves, and they are still too big. They measure up to 3.5" across hand from index finger to pinky according to Blueseventy size chart for gloves. I also looked into Xterra and Orca thermal gloves, but they're even wider at 4.0" across hand from index finger to pinky. Any suggestions on triathlon thermal gloves smaller than the Blueseventy brand in width and length? Blueseventy, Xterra, and Orca, to my knowledge do not make an EXTRA SMALL size as SMALL appears to be the smallest. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Small Non-Webbed Thermal Swim Glove Recommendations [acecard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Small Non-Webbed Thermal Swim Glove Recommendations [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks CLM. Just bought the gloves you suggested and another pair (BPS branded small gloves that I saw which popped up in Amazon when pulling up the gloves you suggested. Thanks so much again. I thought I would never find xtra small!
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Small Non-Webbed Thermal Swim Glove Recommendations [acecard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hopefully they work out! Give us a report on how she likes them.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Small Non-Webbed Thermal Swim Glove Recommendations [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, it's been awhile. My wife hasn't used the gloves yet, but ended up keeping the BPS gloves and returning the Neosport. Both were great alternatives to what Blueseventy has (because they don't even have size XS). The reason my wife and I decided to return the Neosport branded gloves is because the fit was not as "fitted". I recall one of the fingers were just a little off (just did not appear to be manufactured perfectly as the ring finger on both gloves seemed "fat/bulky"). I'm nitpicking though. If we never seen the BPS (which fit like a glove - no pun intended), we would have kept the Neosport in a heartbeat. Many thanks to everyone that helped us out. We greatly appreciate it!
Quote Reply