Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seeking Advice on Small Thermal Swim Gloves (preferably for women)
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to find non-webbed thermal swim gloves for my wife. I've purchased size SMALL in Blueseventy Thermal Swim Gloves, and they are still too big. They measure up to 3.5" across hand from index finger to pinky according to Blueseventy size chart for gloves. I also looked into Xterra and Orca thermal gloves, but they're even wider at 4.0" across hand from index finger to pinky. Any suggestions on triathlon thermal gloves smaller than the Blueseventy brand in width and length? Blueseventy, Xterra, and Orca, to my knowledge do not make an EXTRA SMALL size as SMALL appears to be the smallest.
Last edited by: acecard: Dec 4, 18 5:53
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Advice on Small Thermal Swim Gloves (preferably for women) [acecard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
C-Skins Wetsuits and Surf Accessories | Freeze Pro Shop | Freeze Pro ...
Free international delivery from UK over a certain $ amount , sizes down to 3xsmall
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Advice on Small Thermal Swim Gloves (preferably for women) [acecard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Advice on Small Thermal Swim Gloves (preferably for women) [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your feedback Thomas!
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Advice on Small Thermal Swim Gloves (preferably for women) [rosegarden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks “rose garden”. This is a great alternative as well!
Quote Reply