Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PowerTap P1S discontinued?
Quote | Reply
With the PowerTap P2 now available I have been looking for sales on the P1 single-sided. A few days ago the US PowerTap website listed a sale on the P1 and P1s, but no sale on the Canadian site. Yesterday both the US and Canadian PowerTap sites starting listing the P1s as "no longer available". Anyone know if the P1s has been discontinued?
Quote Reply
Re: PowerTap P1S discontinued? [ONDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just bought the P1s on clever training when they had the 20% off one item in November. Looks like they still have them for sale. I’m not worried as I think the technology isn’t being reinvented though I’m sure they would like to get the weight of the pedal lower if they could
Quote Reply
Re: PowerTap P1S discontinued? [Gonefishin5555] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, the $US450 price at Clever Training for the P1s is the sale price that was on the PowerTap site until yesterday. I will look into their shipping. Interesting that Clever Training does not have the P1 double-sided listed at all.
Quote Reply
Re: PowerTap P1S discontinued? [ONDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The P1 is on there at $680. try a search for "P1" People had the same issue last month you have to type in the correct search term of it doesnt find it.
Quote Reply