Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Judge Judy can afford X-mas!
Quote | Reply
"For the first year ever, Judy Sheindlin—more commonly known as Judge Judy—reigns supreme not only in her own courtroom, but also across all of television. Pocketing $147 million pretax last year, Sheindlin is the highest-paid television host, outearning all others.

"Many people, as I did in the beginning, get stuck with a job they don’t really like. … If you’re not doing something that you love to do, find something that you love to do, because it will make your whole life different,” Sheindlin said at 2017’s Forbes Women’s Summit. With a nine-figure check, it’s no surprise she loves her job.

The sharp-talking daytime judge takes the top spot thanks to her even sharper deal-making skills: Last year she sold the rights to her Judge Judy’s 5,200-episode library, as well as future episodes of the show, to CBS for an estimated $100 million. Between that paycheck and the $47 million she gets for hosting Judge Judy and producing Hot Bench, Sheindlin took in triple her typical annual paycheck. With that added to her bank account, she also became 48th-richest self-made woman in America, with a net worth of $400 million.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Judge Judy can afford X-mas! [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure she is Jewish, seen to recall that from somewhere, but point taken regardless.

I read something along these lines within the last year and i was honestly surprised to find out she was still alive, let alone still making new TV shows :)
Quote Reply
Re: Judge Judy can afford X-mas! [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
never mind
Last edited by: orphious: Nov 30, 18 10:14
Quote Reply