Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses
Quote | Reply

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fail.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was just hurtful. :-(

Let's redirect this with something that should be sure to illicit apathy:

Quote Reply
Re: So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm gonna claim victory here (despite this being the top thread again).

Shirley everybody else honored the wish in the post title and didn't click on this thread.

I'm quite confident that the 40+ views here are just from you hitting the refresh button over and over in a pointless viscous cycle, kinda like your last gif.

EDIT: Well... Everybody besides mck.

Last edited by: MOP_Mike: Nov 29, 18 10:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Fail.

How did you find a gif of me at my first CrossFit class?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MOP_Mike wrote:
I'm gonna claim victory here (despite this being the top thread again).

Shirley everybody else honored the wish in the post title and didn't click on this thread.

I'm quite confident that the 40+ views here are just from you hitting the refresh button over and over in a pointless viscous cycle, kinda like your last gif.

EDIT: Well... Everybody besides mck.

You’re celebrating your victory a little too soon....

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Fail.

How did you find a gif of me at my first CrossFit class?

My people are everywhere....

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is day 2...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 3

-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
This is day 2...

Most likely.

What the hell was that guy attempting??

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
This is day 2...

Most likely.

He was attempting to do CrossFit.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
This is day 2...

Most likely.

I love how the bruhs around him barely react (presumably since this is a routine occurrence at CrossFit).
Quote Reply
Re: So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
This is day 2...

Most likely.

I love how the bruhs around him barely react (presumably since this is a routine occurrence at CrossFit).

Clearly the dude failed because he wasn't wearing elbow and knee wraps.

-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So much fail.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should have made your post about CrossFit.

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Re: So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

It's not a fail if I identify as a winner!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The guy in the back grounds is going...... Oh, that left a mark
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MOP_Mike wrote:

Nice thigh gap!

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: So... I kinda want to make a thread that is so boring that it will slip off the first page without any views or responses [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
MOP_Mike wrote:

Nice thigh gap!

Nice everything!

Quote Reply