Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm not suggesting. Just reporting
Quote | Reply
as i limp through my morning i come across this. i don't think you need to read the article.

a look at the map is all you need. which is a small indicator of the weak interest in particular themes in certain geo areas, compared to the robust, hairy, manly interest in other geo areas. i think i've seen this map before. what does this remind me of? wracking my brain!!

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's basically the same one I show in my classes for heart disease, diabetes, etc.

Pretty much for most health or societal ills it looks like that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Larry the cable guy's supporter intensity?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Every map looks like that. Education, income, health care, government assistance, voting, opioids, teenage pregnancies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
density of Alpha males vs beta males....

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where to find some good BBQ?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if you look at it long enough, a picture of Helen Mirren emerges.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
Every map looks like that. Education, income, health care, government assistance, voting, opioids, teenage pregnancies.

One of the few exceptions is for COPD, the mountain west generally always is doing as well as any area of the country but for COPD they have some of the highest rates (with the exception of Utah).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is “erectile disfunction”?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

if you do decide to read the article, that's the gist of it. i wonder what jd vance will have to say about this.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Number of masters cyclists?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

if you do decide to read the article, that's the gist of it. i wonder what jd vance will have to say about this.

You told us not to read the article. Now you're saying to read it? I'm confused.

Must be the steroids and penis enlargement drugs messing with my head.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Slowman wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:

You told us not to read the article. Now you're saying to read it? I'm confused.

Must be the steroids and penis enlargement drugs messing with my head.

i'm saying you don't NEED to read the article. i captured the caption and legend so that you'll see what the map refers to. the map's search items tell the story. but if you WANT to read the article, that's okay too.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What were you Googling when you came across that nifty little chart?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
What were you Googling when you came across that nifty little chart?

ha! appropriate question. i read wapo, nyt, and la times every morning. i read an article on michael cohen's guilty plea, and on a sidebar is what's trending in the political section. that article is #2.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
as i limp through my morning i come across this. i don't think you need to read the article.

a look at the map is all you need. which is a small indicator of the weak interest in particular themes in certain geo areas, compared to the robust, hairy, manly interest in other geo areas. i think i've seen this map before. what does this remind me of? wracking my brain!!

So the inverse map is "how male ejaculation is an assault on society," "how to make the perfect man bun," "how to recognize my role in the assault of the patriarchy on society," "how to fit a penis in skinny jeans," "does penis shrink due to lack of use," "extra slim fit shirts," "manicures," "chemical castration as appeasement to pussy hat marchers."

Darker areas indicate California.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do you know these people aren't doing "research" just so they can understand others' problems and be relatable?
Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
How do you know these people aren't doing "research" just so they can understand others' problems and be relatable?

i don't know. i'm not suggesting. just reporting.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only thing fragile in that article was the logic. This is the Washington Post? I was directed to 2 other Wapo articles. The first was "More and more Republicans think it's ok to use the N word" The second was "Secret groups of Dem women organizing deep in Rep territory". Like they're the French Resistance. Journalism in the US is dead.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [PrinceMax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does your tinfoil hat make your food taste metallic?

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [PrinceMax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PrinceMax wrote:
The only thing fragile in that article was the logic. This is the Washington Post? I was directed to 2 other Wapo articles. The first was "More and more Republicans think it's ok to use the N word" The second was "Secret groups of Dem women organizing deep in Rep territory". Like they're the French Resistance. Journalism in the US is dead.

You must have missed the "President Trump has made 6,420 false or misleading claims over 649 days" piece.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Makes perfect sense. If the #1 search is 'how to get girls' it is only pure logic the #2 search is 'penis enlargement'. Duh.

And, let's face it, the only reason California isn't on the list is because 'how to get gender neutral anatomically uncertain individuals in a non-offensive manner without triggering a harsh response' is just too long to type into a google search.
Last edited by: JD21: Nov 29, 18 12:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
i think i've seen this map before. what does this remind me of? wracking my brain!!
-
You're probably thinking of this map of the distribution of African Americans in the US:

https://images.mentalfloss.com/..._africanamerican.png
Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HandHeartCrown wrote:
PrinceMax wrote:

You must have missed the "President Trump has made 6,420 false or misleading claims over 649 days" piece.
And that has what to do with the WaPo being severely biased?
Quote Reply
Re: I'm not suggesting. Just reporting [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HandHeartCrown wrote:

He's just a meandering chat short of an average of 10 lies per day. I read elsewhere that his lie rate has increased steadily through his term, so I'm sure he'll secure a solid double digit average soon. When you consider the amount of time he is cloistered on a golf course or otherwise unavailable for (public) BS, it is a stunning performance.
Quote Reply