Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shorter crank recommendation for P3
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to try out a shorter crank length on my 2015 P3. Anyone have any particular recommendations? My main considerations are that I don't want to spend a ton for something I'm not sure I'll like and also making sure I don't stupidly buy something that won't fit easily (pretty sure it is a PF30/BB30).
Quote Reply
Re: Shorter crank recommendation for P3 [jbank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cobb alloy are pretty cheap all things considered

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out the new Shimano 105 crank lineup. Very nice selection of lengths and gears.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have bikesmithdesign. No problems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jbank wrote:
I'm looking to try out a shorter crank length on my 2015 P3. Anyone have any particular recommendations? My main considerations are that I don't want to spend a ton for something I'm not sure I'll like and also making sure I don't stupidly buy something that won't fit easily (pretty sure it is a PF30/BB30).

It is BBRight
You have the original Rotor crank with 30mm spindle on BBRight Rotor BB ?
Quote Reply
Re: Shorter crank recommendation for P3 [Pyrenean Wolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually have a quarq on there that is on the fritz. Was going to replace that with a different crank plus some pedal based PM. So I don't have whatever was originally on there.
Quote Reply
Re: Shorter crank recommendation for P3 [dktxracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The new 105 crank does look nice (and relatively cheap). I assume I would need some sort of BB adapter. How much of a pain is that? Never done the BB adapter thing (I've had a few quarqs and always were BB30 quarqs on BB30 frames).
Quote Reply