Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Adjusting Cervelo NP3 to 1X and back brake recabling
Quote | Reply
Do you have any better solutions on what to do with:
a) the hole at the bottom bracket? The original Cervelo BB plastic cable guide is not needed and is not aero. I use tape ... any other, better solutions?
b) the hole on the side of the top tube, which is not used anymore due to recabling the back brake cable on the top front of the top tube. I use tape ... any other, better solutions?
Quote Reply
Re: Adjusting Cervelo NP3 to 1X and back brake recabling [colnagoguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you can get rubber grommets for both of those. if they didn't come with your bike (the bb one definitely should have, it's the di2 grommet) you can get them from excel sports boulder.
Quote Reply
Re: Adjusting Cervelo NP3 to 1X and back brake recabling [colnagoguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you’re close to a Cervelo dealer, they should have some laying around. Both the BB one and a blank for the side of TopTube
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used colored electrical tape to match frame color and it sits more flush than a more official plug you could get.
Quote Reply