Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kristian Blummenfelt non-draft bike fit : critique ?
Quote | Reply

Here is the picture, one hour ago on its Facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/.../?type=3&theater

I find him quite compressed horizontally, a bit like Lionel Sanders on a small Garneau :-)

A bit more reach could help, no ?

And a larger bike frame also ?
Last edited by: Pyrenean Wolf: Nov 22, 18 5:28
Quote Reply
Re: Kristian Blummenfelt non-draft bike fit : critique ? [Pyrenean Wolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Such is life when you're on a Shiv. I hope he gets a 2019 model soon. That fit looks like shit.

Endurance coach | Physiotherapist (primary care) | Bikefitter | Swede
Quote Reply
Re: Kristian Blummenfelt non-draft bike fit : critique ? [Pyrenean Wolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lenger!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Frame looks way too small, assuming in an effort to get lower on the notoriously tall Shiv.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
his chest is a barrel....looks like the bike is too small? needs more reach?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I see motion capture equipment... perhaps the fitter is defaulting to a certain pre-existing protocol instead of using the tools to inform his own fit philosophy and vision.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Kristian Blummenfelt non-draft bike fit : critique ? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
I see motion capture equipment... perhaps the fitter is defaulting to a certain pre-existing protocol instead of using the tools to inform his own fit philosophy and vision.

Yeah, you stay controlled, but I can feel your eyes hurt when looking at this fit.
Looks like if he was squeezed in a sardine can.

A blue sardine can, branded S-Works...
Last edited by: Pyrenean Wolf: Nov 22, 18 7:24
Quote Reply
Re: Kristian Blummenfelt non-draft bike fit : critique ? [mortysct] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mortysct wrote:
Such is life when you're on a Shiv. I hope he gets a 2019 model soon. That fit looks like shit.

You say that because he is norwegian and you are swede :-)

Is the 2019 Shiv longer and lower than the old one ? Not look at it yet.
Quote Reply