Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help identifying disc wheel
Quote | Reply
Looks like a renn or very old hed, but mostly curious about specs (width, weight) and primarily whether or not the hub could be swapped over to 11 speed from the current 10.

Album of the wheel here

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Help identifying disc wheel [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
realbdeal wrote:
Looks like a renn or very old hed, but mostly curious about specs (width, weight) and primarily whether or not the hub could be swapped over to 11 speed from the current 10.

Album of the wheel here

It's a Renn 555 and it can be converted to 11 speed. I believe for a small fee Frank will do it if you send him the free hub body? I believe around 1.1kg.
Last edited by: zedzded: Nov 19, 18 16:22
Quote Reply
Re: Help identifying disc wheel [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Owned a 575. How do u tell the difference from the pics? Not saying or implying anything, just curious. Thought it was a weight measurement on the rim. Those discs r stupid stiff. Get em on smooth pave and it's like a 2000 upgrade.
Quote Reply
Re: Help identifying disc wheel [adambeston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
adambeston wrote:
Owned a 575. How do u tell the difference from the pics? Not saying or implying anything, just curious. Thought it was a weight measurement on the rim. Those discs r stupid stiff. Get em on smooth pave and it's like a 2000 upgrade.

Yeah I could be wrong. I thought the colour and carbon weave was a bit different?
Quote Reply
Re: Help identifying disc wheel [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Thats kind of what I figured. I'd much prefer if I could just swap the body myself but I guess that isn't as simple on the Renns?

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply