Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

JSA, you’ll be proud.
Quote | Reply

First one is just mine, second is mine and the wifeys.

Started messaging Ron at 310Inked after JSA recommended them earlier this year, and heard a ton of great things from others about him.

He was phenomenal, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

However... I have a low pain tolerance, so they loved watching me as this was my first. For special things, such as this instance, it’s totally worth it, but I don’t know if it’s one of those “fun,” things for me 😂
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you’ll be proud. [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I ask the significance of the feet?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Koala Bear wrote:

Started messaging Ron at 310Inked after JSA recommended them earlier this year, and heard a ton of great things from others about him.

However... I have a low pain tolerance, so they loved watching me as this was my first. For special things, such as this instance, it’s totally worth it, but I don’t know if it’s one of those “fun,” things for me 😂

They are nice. The bird one is esp nice artistically. I suspect the feet quite meaningful given your recent post.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you’ll be proud. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
After we lost our baby we both knew that while there’s no way we could ever forget this part of our lives, we wanted a reminder to always be with us.

She went with the bird leaving the two too early, and I went with the footprint of the child we never got to meet.

It’s not for everyone, but it’s what we both wanted, so we did.
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you’ll be proud. [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Koala Bear wrote:

They are nice. The bird one is esp nice artistically. I suspect the feet quite meaningful given your recent post.
Yeah, you nailed it.

As far as my wife’s, we were both blown away. I couldn’t stop watching while he was working on it. We expected good quality and nice tattoos, but every time we look at it we are both just blown away at the detail he was able to pull off. Hers took about an hour. Mine was 15 minutes.

She was much braver than I was :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Koala Bear wrote:
BLeP wrote:

After we lost our baby we both knew that while there’s no way we could ever forget this part of our lives, we wanted a reminder to always be with us.

She went with the bird leaving the two too early, and I went with the footprint of the child we never got to meet.

Ah, somehow I missed that thread. My condolences a few weeks late.

I know the pain you feel.

Give your wife a hug. Every day.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: JSA, you’ll be proud. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Koala Bear wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Ah, somehow I missed that thread. My condolences a few weeks late.

I know the pain you feel.

Give your wife a hug. Every day.
You're good, but thank you anyhow. Right now we're sitting in a study room right now on campus working on homework (well, one of us is), and as much as I've hated life at points recently, I can't help but think how good I've got it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a nice idea, and great choices on both your parts.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need no validation from me, but I like your choices.

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very nice!!! The detail is fantastic. I like very much! Glad the recommendation worked out!

Anyone who says tattoos don't hurt that much is lying. Certainly some areas of the body are worse than others, but, they all hurt to some degree!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really nice tattoos but they sadden me as well. I hope it's all a healing effect for you and your wife...
Quote Reply