Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

// the one & only first fifty plus ride in my life happened ..
Quote | Reply
.. (a chinese proverb says .. in the river you just dive once a time) .. this silver creats a feeling that can not be described, because all the volumes can be read in a moment .. oSo >>

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Nov 22, 18 20:46
Quote Reply
Re: The one & only first fifty plus ride in my life happened .. [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good job!

P.S. that looks like a sweet ride.
Quote Reply
Re: The one & only first fifty plus ride in my life happened .. [Nonojohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s just a number, enjoy life to the fullest! Yes, sweet bike indeed.

Here’s to another 50, most of them on the bike!
Quote Reply
Re: The one & only first fifty plus ride in my life happened .. [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome bike!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well done my AG friend, well done indeed.
Quote Reply
Re: The one & only first fifty plus ride in my life happened .. [Jimmy B.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks all for the congrats .. the following rides get even better ;-)

___/\___/\___/\___
Last edited by: sausskross: Nov 19, 18 20:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"No man ever steps in the same river twice" -Heraclitus, as paraphrased by Plato
Quote Reply
Re: The one & only first fifty plus ride in my life happened .. [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, thanks for the information .. cultures are so alike in many thoughts .. and describe it with similar words ..

___/\___/\___/\___
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats. I just hit 50 myself recently and my power numbers on the bike are as good as ever. Time will eventually catch up, but there's nothing magical about 50. I know some guys in their 60's that are still killing it and I'm pretty sure they are doing it naturally.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats!, The more of these you do the stronger you will get.
Quote Reply