Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I think he should do it.... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I understand what you are saying, but the “common combover” is a thing. It is a style. Look at what Rudy Giuliani and Gene Keady did for years. This is not that. This is what you see in comedy sketches.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: I think he should do it.... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
My dad has a comb over. He has had it for as long as I can remember. At this point (he is 72) it is just a few long wisps of hair from his hair horseshoe carefully pulled over his otherwise completely bald head.

I never really think to mention it, because, it's just his thing, and it's been that way for so long it doesn't appear weird to me, despite me being in his 'circle'. It kind of crept up on looking like that, over the years, and now it's just a part of him. It would probably look more weird if he drastically changed it at this point.

It's not quite as drastic as what trump has going on on his head, but, I wonder if those around him just accept that his hair is just one of his many quirks and leave it at that. Or, if he just removed anyone daring enough to bring it up from his circle well before they get the chance to talk to him about it. It seems like he surrounds himself with yes men, not people who will tell him hard or uncomfortable truths.

A friends Dad had a wicked combover for years. He bugged his Dad enough to get rid of it. Now he looks good. Bald, sure, but sophisticated.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: I think he should do it.... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
trail wrote:
BLeP wrote:
What and look like a normal human? Nah. Keep the ridiculous toupee.

Does he understand that he just looks really weird, or is there no one in his inner circle who will just say it? My people in my inner circle will tell me when I look like shit at the drop of a hat.

I wonder that as well. Long before he ran for POTUS, I wondered why he was doing that. I was curious about whether he thinks bad hair is better than no hair or whether he actually think that looks good. Like you, my people have my back and will tell me when I do something stupid with my hair, beard, and/or clothing.

Maybe he has a swastika tattooed on his head.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I think he should do it.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Maybe he has a swastika tattooed on his head.

More likely a DNC Donkey.
Quote Reply
Re: I think he should do it.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
My dad has a comb over. He has had it for as long as I can remember. At this point (he is 72) it is just a few long wisps of hair from his hair horseshoe carefully pulled over his otherwise completely bald head.

I never really think to mention it, because, it's just his thing, and it's been that way for so long it doesn't appear weird to me, despite me being in his 'circle'. It kind of crept up on looking like that, over the years, and now it's just a part of him. It would probably look more weird if he drastically changed it at this point.

It's not quite as drastic as what trump has going on on his head, but, I wonder if those around him just accept that his hair is just one of his many quirks and leave it at that. Or, if he just removed anyone daring enough to bring it up from his circle well before they get the chance to talk to him about it. It seems like he surrounds himself with yes men, not people who will tell him hard or uncomfortable truths.

A friends Dad had a wicked combover for years. He bugged his Dad enough to get rid of it. Now he looks good. Bald, sure, but sophisticated.

My dad had a bad combover my whole life. He went bald in his 20s. Later, when I started to go in my own 30s, I took it to the wood right away. Naturally, he saw what a mega-stud I looked like and finally let go of his security strands. All his friends complimented the look and my mom got to say she told him so.

DT should do the same. Anything would be an improvement over the mess on his head now and it'd give his detractors one less thing to mock.
Quote Reply
Re: I think he should do it.... [Marlonius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am the same. Started to lose my hair and just took it all off.

I had it short before that but I was developing a hair island.

It would have been similar to below if I left it...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next