Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: THE Ohio State Univ... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

I'd really prefer, just like last year, that OSU get left out of the playoff. They would slot in at 4 and get pasted by Alabama. I thought yesterday's score was very possible, but the teams reversed.

We'll see who is better OSU or Wisconsin next weekend. oh wait, no we won't. Just noticed they have lost to Northwestern, Michigan, BYU, Minnesota and Penn State. Shit man, how do you lose that many regular season games in just one year? That's like 4 seasons worth of losses.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: THE Ohio State Univ... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If MD's coach wasn't an idiot and went for 2 they would have lost last week too. No idea why he did that, OSU hadn't been able to stop them all day. That would have been much worse than Purdue.

Easily could have had 4 or 5 losses this year. But then they remembered they aren't Wisconsin and stopped that nonsense.

I am so very angry that we are going to be left out of the playoff again. So very angry indeed.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
I am so very angry that we are going to be left out of the playoff again. So very angry indeed.

You're welcome.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
If MD's coach wasn't an idiot and went for 2 they would have lost last week too. No idea why he did that, OSU hadn't been able to stop them all day. That would have been much worse than Purdue.

Easily could have had 4 or 5 losses this year. But then they remembered they aren't Wisconsin and stopped that nonsense.

Yeah, I wonder how much Mich's loss cost the Big 10 by not getting a team in the Championship.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
j p o wrote:

You're welcome.

You know your team really sucks hard when your go to move is gloating about Purdue. It is sad really. It probably means that your favorite NFL team sucks too (as a Raiders fan I maintain that losing is part of the process). Maybe the year after the year after next will be better. Because chances are the next two will suck too.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shhhhhh. Shhhhhh. It'll be ok. It'll be ok ...

My degree is from Purdue. Why would I not gloat about kicking your team's ass?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Shhhhhh. Shhhhhh. It'll be ok. It'll be ok ...

My degree is from Purdue. Why would I not gloat about kicking your team's ass?

Couldn't get into Indiana? Lucky for them they squeaked out that win against IU and got bowl eligible.

OSU deserves grief for losing to Purdue, wasn't even close. And before yesterday they hadn't shown anything all year.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It wasn't close. THE Purdue University beat OSU like a red-headed step child.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was glad for the Purdue victory, over OSU, mainly for the emotional reason of the Tyler Trent story. Regardless of how you feel about Purdue, or OSU, that young guy is amazing and a fighter.
Quote Reply
Re: THE Ohio State Univ... [eye3md] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I pretty much wanted to hide after the Purdue vs. OSU game. I grew up in a Ohio, rooted for OSU all my life. I went to Purdue. I had to separate myself from my wife. Purdue played the best game they possible could and OSU played poorly. I was happy Purdue won and pissed OSU played so poorly.

With that said, I really think OSU is a playoff caliber team.
Quote Reply

Prev Next