Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Black Friday Sale from Roka: Maverick X or Maverick Pro 2?
Quote | Reply
Looking for advice on what wetsuit to purchase. I currently have an old (approx. 7 years old) xterra mid-level full wetsuit and I'm interested in purchasing a Roka. I'm not blazing fast but not slow either (avg. 1/2 IM time - 00:32:00, avg. full IM time - 01:09:00). Looking at Maverick X and the Maverick Pro 2. I keep my wetsuits for a long time, so trying to balance speed with durability, however I only use them on race days and pre-race warmups. Any anecdotal feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited by: kevinbsauer: Nov 16, 18 10:46
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Sale from Roka: Maverick X or Maverick Pro 2? [kevinbsauer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Sale from Roka: Maverick X or Maverick Pro 2? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I'm honest it's probably the sale. I need a new wetsuit (mine currently is torn all over the place, bulky, and not very comfortable), and so I'm looking for a much nicer suit. The fact that this has pretty good reviews coupled with the price makes me interested.

When I started in triathlon years ago the suit I have now made sense. I'm now much improved and shaving a few minutes off my time can mean the difference of qualifying for worlds or not, so any competitive advantage is helpful.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Sale from Roka: Maverick X or Maverick Pro 2? [kevinbsauer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are looking for durability you might consider something else, but they are fast for sure.
(Look up my thread few month ago with others talking bout lifetime which are almost all in the same boat)

-shoki
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Sale from Roka: Maverick X or Maverick Pro 2? [shoki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kevinbsauer wrote:
If I'm honest it's probably the sale. I need a new wetsuit (mine currently is torn all over the place, bulky, and not very comfortable), and so I'm looking for a much nicer suit. The fact that this has pretty good reviews coupled with the price makes me interested.

When I started in triathlon years ago the suit I have now made sense. I'm now much improved and shaving a few minutes off my time can mean the difference of qualifying for worlds or not, so any competitive advantage is helpful.

If it is the sale don't be too worried about that. You can score some incredible deals on wetsuits on eBay in winter. If you are interested in a suit company that has been around forever, makes great suits with some of the most unrestricted shoulders in the business, and has a great return policy than consider BlueSeventy too. I have a 25% off all year round except usually they do de-activate it over Black Friday in favor of their own 25% off. Anyway if you want to shop before the frenzy the 25% can always be found here.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply