Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canyon Endurace - Opinions?
Quote | Reply
I am in the market for a bike that I can use outside of triathlons. I currently only own a tri bike so I miss out on weekly group road and gravel rides. I have been searching around for a quality bike that is in the $2k to $3k price point that is predominately a road bike but has clearance to fit gravel tires (on occasion).

The Canyon Endurace CF SL looks to have everything that I am looking for. I may even use it for future 70.3s if it is comfortable enough. Any thoughts on the bike? Opinions from people that own Canyon bikes would be nice. Thanks for the help.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Endurace - Opinions? [mlevans1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have any opinion on the Endurace itself - my only comment is in general as a new Canyon owner. I absolutely love my Canyon Aeroad and everytime I ride it I am amazed at the value I got for the money. The quality has been excellent and if I would buy another bike (like, a new MTB or so) the odds of it being a Canyon are very, very high. The process to order the bike is super easy and you'll get it very quickly. If you are like me and can do your own wrenching it's perfect; if you need help you can get some package with Velofix. That said the wrenching to set it up is really minimal and consists of basic things you really need to know how to do anyways.

Note some parts on the Canyon bikes are Canyon branded - like handlebars, bar tape, stems, etc. In my limited experience these parts have been excellent; i.e. I even ordered extra bar tape to install on my spare bike (non-Canyon) and may even install the Canyon handlebar on it too...
Quote Reply