Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Normatec Pulse Recovery System - $1,000 OBO
Quote | Reply
I'm moving to Japan in a couple weeks for the military and pairing down some possessions. This is a Normatec Pulse Recovery System. Everything in the standard package is included, two boots, the power/control unit, the hose, charger and a carrying bag. Still have the original box. I bought this new in May and have used it probably 15 times since then. Located in Virginia but will ship anywhere domestically. Any questions, just ask.
Last edited by: sailorman2439: Nov 20, 18 11:58
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Normatec Pulse Recovery System - Like New [sailorman2439] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sailorman2439 wrote:
I'm moving to Japan in a couple weeks for the military and pairing down some possessions. This is a Normatec Pulse Recovery System. Everything in the standard package is included, two boots, the power/control unit, the hose, charger and a carrying bag. Still have the original box. I bought this new in May and have used it probably 15 times since then. Located in Virginia but will ship anywhere domestically. Any questions, just ask.
How much?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Normatec Pulse Recovery System - Like New [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I paid $1,500 just a few months ago. Make me an offer.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Normatec Pulse Recovery System - Like New [sailorman2439] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price changed to $1,100 OBO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
whats your email?
-Amar
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Normatec Pulse Recovery System - Like New [fatafut23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^PM'ed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price changed to $1,000
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$950
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shot you a PM!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Normatec Pulse Recovery System - $1,000 OBO [sailorman2439] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this still available? Where in VA are you located?
Quote Reply